Front Pairing for Saturday...

Martin_T

Who do you want to see up front with Gary Glen this Saturday?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see up front with Gary Glen this Saturday?

• Calum Elliot
    • Audrius Ksanavicius
    • Jamie Mole

Who would you most likely to see partnering Gary Glen up front this Saturday? Personally I would vote for Jamie Mole, he has been playing excellently for the reserves and whenever he has been given first team opportunities he has done well with around 4 goals in 12 or so starts including some difficult games away to Athens and Prague.

thehibsareintheirbeds

got to be mole.....audrey and billy have had enough chances already this year.

Only a Game
I'd like to see Miko (tin hat on) paired with Gary Glenn for Saturday.

If the only alternatives are the other 3, then so would I.

I'm guessing it will be Nade if he's fit ( is he fit?)

If not it will almost certainly be Elliott.

Cant play a young laddie up on his own in a 4-5-1 surely ?...SURELY ???

No one else ready in the reserves/under 19's or are they all out on loan ?

If the only alternatives are the other 3, then so would I.

I'm guessing it will be Nade if he's fit ( is he fit?)

If not it will almost certainly be Elliott.

Cant play a young laddie up on his own in a 4-5-1 surely ?...SURELY ???

No one else ready in the reserves/under 19's or are they all out on loan ?

No.

Colonel Kurtz
Miko for me as well!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps as usual"external factors"will prevail.

It depends on what scouts turn up.

Mole and Glen would however give us some balance up front,

portobellojambo1
It depends on what scouts turn up.

Christ ,we are giving free tickets away through this Magnificent Seven project, free tickets to underprivileged children in West Lothian, now your suggesting the scouts should come along. Why not just invite along the fecking Women's Guild as well, at least they would be useful, could sit and knit us all Maroon & White cardigans for Winter, and might be able to rustle up a decent cup of tea.

Mole and Glen please.

Mole looks like he has got his hunger back and looks interested and talented. I still think Mole could make it despite being written off by most people on here.

Drylaw Hearts

Mole.

I need cheering up. :P

Seriously, I hope it is Mole as Elliot has had is chance.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Mole and Glen please.

Mole looks like he has got his hunger back and looks interested and talented. I still think Mole could make it despite being written off by most people on here.

Yep I agree.

It's shocking the unjustified stick he gets on here.

Colonel Kurtz
Christ ,we are giving free tickets away through this Magnificent Seven project, free tickets to underprivileged children in West Lothian, now your suggesting the scouts should come along. Why not just invite along the fecking Women's Guild as well, at least they would be useful, could sit and knit us all Maroon & White cardigans for Winter, and might be able to rustle up a decent cup of tea.

Magnificent seven,thought I saw Yul brinner and Steve mcqueen last week,Horst Bucholzt was with that wee mexican bird he went back for.

Are all children in west lothian by definition geographically underpriviliged.

Womans guild ,a cardy is not just for winter

Out of those 3 I hope it will be Mole, but think it will be Elliot, Shammy has chicken pox, no chance of him being in the squad! I would rather it was another youngster or even Miko, but can't see it!!

Guest JamboRobbo

In the absence of any other viable alternatives, i'd have to reluctantly play Mole. Sounds like he's been looking lively in the reserves, so maybe he can find his scorint touch.

In the absence of any other viable alternatives, i'd have to reluctantly play Mole. Sounds like he's been looking lively in the reserves, so maybe he can find his scorint touch.

Why reluctantly JR? The laddie has done well in his appearances in a Hearts shirt. Too many folk are getting hung up on these loan spells where Robbo played him left wing for Livi and at QotS who have a settled strike partnership of O'Connor and Dobie that is difficult to break into.

Mole is still only 19 and a year or so back was the most sought after young player in the country.

Nelly Terraces
THE MIGHTY TCHEUCHTERS! ICT......

Aye, cheer Kenny, just had a gander on the beeb website to check. I might give it an hour of my time this week.

What a ****ing choice!!

Audrey though, just off the shoulder: A munchkin forward line!

I'd like to see Miko (tin hat on) paired with Gary Glenn for Saturday.

Why not?

Got to be better than many of the potentials....

Mole looks to work a bit harder than Clum but is anothr who never looks like scoring. Haven't seen him in the reserves so maybe I'm missing something but for me doesn't pose a goal threat.

Of teh available players, I'd be tempted to try Miko but suspect the actual answer will be Clum.

rossthejambo
Why is everyone so sure that Gary Glen will play?

the fact that frail has came out and said that glen and thomson will both keep their places in the team this week??

i'd go for mole. but i can see why people would pick miko as well. the only problem iv got is that theres noone else to play on the wing. so mole it is

Guest JamboRobbo
Why is everyone so sure that Gary Glen will play?

Cause he signed a long term deal - he'll be Vlads darling till the end of the season at least.

He does actually deserve it in this case both for his performance, and especially given the "competition" he's up against, but I hope he doesn't go the same way as Mole and Elliot did when they got the Vlad (play every week till Vlad gets bored of you) treatment.

the fact that frail has came out and said that glen and thomson will both keep their places in the team this week??

i'd go for mole. but i can see why people would pick miko as well. the only problem iv got is that theres noone else to play on the wing. so mole it is

That's good, never new Frail said that.

I hope Glen and Mole start together.

Walter Bishop

ffs 6 voted for clum!!!!! :evilno:

Shaggy,Clum,Robbie,Stevie(bad nation)cameraman (bad nation), ???

Right come on now, own up who voted for Clum??????????

Snake Plissken

Mole because he's been doing well in the reserves - he's been scoring goals and creating the, surely its only fair he get a chance.

His scoring rate is not exactly terrible - about 1 in 4 so I won't be writing him off just yet.

Definitely Mole.

Can't see how anyone can say they'd like to see Miko up front. Have you all seen his attempts at finishing?

sandyseymour

Miko's been playing left wing since Kingston returned, so SF could play Wallace or Krepis wide left if he thought Miko could do a job through the middle :)

Pinilla

Frail said he would be fit in 2 weeks, i.e. now, and he deserves a run in the team. Although it will be Elliot, as he is one of Frail's chosen ones, so doesn't have to prove he is fit when coming back from injury

From the 3, I voted Mole, as he looks decent, and the other 2 options are nightmare scenarios

Audrey and Clum have had loads of chances this year and have utterly failed to impress.

Give Moley a go with Glen until the end of the season.

maltese jambo

get Miko up there he's showed the passion and he's showed the commitment....

get on the score sheet mate and get it right up those 'journalists' who will have to write about it.

Archived