What are you scared of / freaks you out?

Goose Baxter

Goose Baxter

Certain things freek people out and i wondered w.t.f freeks people out on jkb?

I will start off with the feeling of cotton wool!! I hate this stuff.

Oh and cheese cake as well. Cant go near the stuff

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Biting a glove or cotton wool gives me the shivers!

BEES AND FECKING WASPS!

It's nearly that time of year when the little evil bassas come out in force and attack folk for no reason. :sad:

bees and wasps .... hate the feckers .... I turn into a complete tube when they come buzzin round

My nail getting scratched. You know the feeling when it scraped over a sharp piece of metal or something to that affect?

Commander Harris

I'm with Tams Bird on this one, moths and daddy long legs. infact, I'm a big fearty for spiders too. but moths are the worst.

lawriejambo

Butter or Margarine (boak)

Wasps (Evil)

Dirty long finger nails freak me out

Touching cotton wool

Toes including my own

Toxteth O'Grady

Wooden lolly sticks or worse still those wooden tongue depressors that doctors use when they want to look down your throat. :evilno:

Dugs.

BTW Killed a massive wasp on my bedroom window at 6 o'clock this morning.I was wakened up by the bassa buzzin,near shat the bed.

alwaysthereinspirit

My brother in law hates cotton wool too.

My daughter made him a cup of coffee and told him it was on the counter.

What she forgot to mention was she had stuck a piece of coton wool in the cup handle. He totally freaked out. I nearly pmsl.

The Old Tolbooth
Snakes. I'm petrified of them:eek:

Me too mate, I'm terrified of the evil things, they should all be banned!!! :eek:

I'm sure TedP and Michelle only bought 2 snakes to stop me from snoring on their sofa in a drunken state some Saturday nights lol!!

Also rubbing polystyrene together, I'd gladly kill someone for doing that! :confused:

*Edit* I forgot to mention that Tom and Shell stay in Carrickknowe, just around the corner from you Boo, so if I was you I'd be sleeping with one eye open!!

Me too mate, I'm terrified of the evil things, they should all be banned!!! :eek:

I'm sure TedP and Michelle only bought 2 snakes to stop me from snoring on their sofa in a drunken state some Saturday nights lol!!

Also rubbing polystyrene together, I'd gladly kill someone for doing that! :confused:

*Edit* I forgot to mention that Tom and Shell stay in Carrickknowe, just around the corner from you Boo, so if I was you I'd be sleeping with one eye open!!

Yeah defo heard you were in Edinburgh this weekend might bring them down to the pub for a wee dram lol.

When someone scrapes their nails down a blackboard.

blondejamtart

Definitely daddy long legs - I absolutely hate them, even though I know it's irrational! Oh, and I hate the feel of polystyrene packaging stuff - yuck!

Ray Winstone

Wasps - Got stung by 3 in successive days when I was at nursery and it has given me a vice about them!

Nucky Thompson

Don't John, I'm freeking out thinking about it:eek:

Cockroaches and maggots.

I don't like bugs generally, the crunching noise when you stand on a big beetle, but I can put up with them. Cockroaches and maggots, I have to leave the country.

I used to work in the jail and was on night shift in the gate house, surrounded by electronic equipment, buttons for gates and doors all over the place with all the wiring under the floor, when I saw a cockroach marching towards me. I had just boiled the kettle so I emptied it over the roach, I couldn't get out and I wasn't going to stand on it because someone once told me that they carry their eggs on their back and if you stand on them you can spread their eggs about. The roach got broiled and I couldn't have cared less if I'd shorted the electrics in the entire jail!

Don't John, I'm freeking out thinking about it:eek:

BTW Boo seashell was scared of them to untill we bought them and now she loves them, so if you want to pop round and see if we can cure you then your more than welcome.

PS just would like to add its not to hold MY snake:evilno::evilno::evilno:;););)

Moths, daddy long legs, spider, wasps, bees:(

and JM apart from sat night half ten lights out oh well its your birthday this weekend;);););)

I detest snot!!!! Can't stand folk picking their noses, blowing their nose or kids who have runny noses. Makes me heave!

Not fond of anything creepy crawlie wise either. Dentists too!

and JM apart from sat night half ten lights out oh well its your birthday this weekend;);););)

Funny enough i was too scared to mention that!!!:eek:

jamboinglasgow

for me it is fake toy spiders, mainly the realistic one's, can not go near them in a shop.

I hate touching wet wooden spoons, just gives me such a horrible feeling.

rossthejambo

wasps, cockroaches, spiders with abnormally large legs, wasps, midges and they big flys that hang about with them....and did i mention wasps?? :sad:

Goose Baxter

Also level crossings, when i drive over them i just shut my eyes. I have got a fear that they lights are not working and when i cross over i get hit with the train.

So i close my eyes so if this does happen i do not see it.

They scare the **** out of me

Doctor FinnBarr

Daughter has a strange fear of wolves, as in she,s terrified that one will open the door and get her whilst shes in bed! Like these things normally happen in West Lothian!!!!!

:confused:

Havent found any thing bar one thing that gives me an errational fear.

but these do... cant stand them, dont trust them.... the dirrty flying rats..

PIGEON.JPG

Mice. I fuggin HATE them. Cannot sleep in a house if I know there's one there! Funny I don't mind hamsters, gerbils, even rats. I am a veggie and a total animal lover - but would gladly have someone rid the world of these horrible fast little feckers (humanely :P)

Oh god ... now I'm thinking about them!

Oh flying freaks me out too!!

Stewart MacD
Crabs.

Things with eyes on the front should not walk sideways.

Freaky barstewards.

Itchy as b?ggery too.

Stewart MacD

Dexter

Jamdub beat me to another one relating to 107

Cockroaches; which is unfortunate, as I live in Sydney, cockroach capital of the world.

daddylong legs!!! the sods terrify me

wet wool, the crunchy ,squeeky feel of it makes me feel ill

people clicking their nails, i don,t know why but it makes my skin crawl

BO!!! i detest the smell of unwashed bodies especially in the summer!!! i,m sorry but please wash!

spiders!!!!

Bert Le Clos
Crabs.

Things with eyes on the front should not walk sideways.

Freaky barstewards.

Someone should tell that to Barry Ferguson.

Anyway, those socks with individual bits for your toes freak me out!

Also level crossings, when i drive over them i just shut my eyes. I have got a fear that they lights are not working and when i cross over i get hit with the train.

So i close my eyes so if this does happen i do not see it.

They scare the **** out of me

Hahahaha. i'm not the only one then, I also close my eyes when I have to drive oer them, i always fear that there will be a train coming.

Archived