Libyan Unrest

2NaFish

"The self-described Israeli Jew told the Associated Press, from an undisclosed location, that Islam is a cancer and that the film was intended to make a political statement, while condemning Islam on the whole."

Aye, that was always going to go well.

There's freedom of speech and expression and then there's just plain old f*****g stupidity.

I'll have no sympathy if some other loony kills the loony who made the film.

It can be a good thing if done properly, but that film was rotten.

The boy has a right to make a crap film though, but has to also be aware that he's accountable for his actions.

The film may be shite, even offensive, but that doesn't mean that anyone should be killed over it.

Bunch of savages.

Given your username, I'm assuming you posted that to highlight the idiocy and complete bollocks that racists, fascists and the extreme right talk.

A crazily bad film, intercut with clips from Hollywood disaster movies/distopian tales etc. Mental.

What is quite scary is that a lot of this misinformation gets lapped up, especially in Eastern Europe. Where, ironically, their forefathers were on the wrong end of the Einzatsgruppen and their flawed racial policies.

These sort of things are just like the nut-bars on that programme on Discovery, you know, the one where the folk all have binkers filled with tinned cucumbers so they can survive the impending end of the world.

Whack jobs, the lot of them.

And, at no point do these film makers suggest that living in a Christian theocracy would be as bad as living in an Islamic one. Bizarre.

We all know it's ridiculous that people will die because of a film and the people going mental are erses.

But the folk who made this film are either...

A. Completely f*****g insane and didn't realise the bother it was going to cause, in which case they should be sectioned.

B. Knew exactly what the response would be and decided "**** everyone else, we want to noise up Muslims and to hell with the consequences" in which case they're just as responsible as the psychos attacking people.

As I predicted, the 'Arab Spring' seems to be taking a turn for the worst :down:

I think most sensible people saw this as a potential result of dictators getting kicked out.

The trouble with bringing democracy to some places is that sometimes the civilians are blood thirsty lunatics too, whose methods are no better than the lunatic ousted.

As I predicted, the 'Arab Spring' seems to be taking a turn for the worst :down:

To be honest only an idiot would think it was going to be all wonderful. Sadly there were many who seemed to be happy to think this way. If you are a western government the fact is that an old corrupt dictator is hugely preferable to idealistic leaders motivated by faith in something other than Swiss bank accounts.

Archived