Romanov for El Presidente.......Again.

Sydney from Sydney

My life would be complete if our club owner was the President of a country biggrin.gif

Mind you, I fear for the lives of every Lithuanian man, woman and child if he does become President. unsure.gif

chester copperpot

I thought you had to be Lithuanian born to be El Presidente, and that's what caused the failure last time, with him being born in Russia and that!

Haven't read the article so apologies if it covers this.

Francis Albert

Outrageous he should be wasting his time on trivia like basketball and the presidency of his country when he should be focused on Hearts. Vlad GTF.

The guy is a tw*t though isnt he.

Launches his publicity for some sort of policital campaign then gives an obtuse reply to an obvious question, and then essentially fecks off saying he has no time to deal with the questions.

Way to win friends and influence people......

Been doing some quick research on this on online and looking at the current parliament there's 10 different parties represented in the Seimas (Parliament), seven of which have members that got in through the national list.

The list is a PR system but requires minimum of 5% of the national vote before you can get in.

The 5% barrier could be enough to stop Romanov getting in since his party isn't doing too well in polls.

I tried to find out a bit about this party and went to Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia....eople%27s_Party

But this would appear to be a different party, as it seems there are two Lithuanian Peoples Parties.

Fair play to him though.

Found this though

http://www.15min.lt/en/article/politics/vladimir-romanov-s-lithuanian-people-s-party-founded-in-kaunas-526-195999

Asked about the ideological character of the new party, Romanov said he would state his attitude towards many things in a book he is writing.

The thoughts of Chairman Vlad! The wee maroon book?

has anyone got the link to king vlad doing the sign above at the basketball game? was trying to show a friend it awhile ago, but couldnt find the video on youtube, and i remember someone posting it on here before. cheers in advance :)

Yaaas can you imagine this

President of Lithuania condems Scottish football Association as corrupt cesspool

Or even better he sends an arrest warrent for doncaster or regan

:glorious:

I know what he's thinking, and I will follow him to the ends of the earth to see him achieve it :sob:

Russian bombs in Marijampole, o mi corazon :)

UEFA would ban Hearts from all European competitions due to their rules about politicians not being allowed to run football teams (FIFA also has a rule about governments meddling with national teams)

KingVlad.jpg

Billy the Jambo

I hope the Lithuanian voters are daft enough to vote him in .If he does get elected he might leave Hearts alone with a bit of luck

Hagar the Horrible

Is Lithuania a nuclear power or does just make the source of all the worlds batteries :ermm:

Vlad in charge will end in war, can a country declare war on just one person, Regan?????

We should probably get cracking with some sort of fundraising to be used as party donations.

Can Admin create a paypal please?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I hope the Lithuanian voters are daft enough to vote him in .If he does get elected he might leave Hearts alone with a bit of luck

If he "leaves us alone"... We disappear. How are people still not getting this, Billy?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If he "leaves us alone"... We disappear. How are people still not getting this, Billy?

No surprise you've been easily fooled, we're slowly disappearing with him in charge. Selling Templeton and McGowan to Rangers, all he wants now is his money back, and fair play to him, its his money and is entitled to it. But he is no longer the solution.

But this would appear to be a different party, as it seems there are two Lithuanian Peoples Parties.

Fair play to him though.

Found this though

http://www.15min.lt/en/article/politics/vladimir-romanov-s-lithuanian-people-s-party-founded-in-kaunas-526-195999

The thoughts of Chairman Vlad! The wee maroon book?

ppp-judea.jpg

Is it the Lithuanian Peoples Party, or Peoples Party of Lithuania :lol:

Fair play to him though.

Are you the Lithuanian People's Party?

**** off - we're the People's Party of Lithuania

Splitters

etc

EDIT - baws, beaten to it !! :verymad:

No surprise you've been easily fooled, we're slowly disappearing with him in charge. Selling Templeton and McGowan to Rangers, all he wants now is his money back, and fair play to him, its his money and is entitled to it. But he is no longer the solution.

I was gutted the first time I saw Gowser playing for der hun.

UEFA would ban Hearts from all European competitions due to their rules about politicians not being allowed to run football teams (FIFA also has a rule about governments meddling with national teams)

KingVlad.jpg

Is silvia berlisconi (sp) not one of the directors at Ac Milan?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I was gutted the first time I saw Gowser playing for der hun.

Luckily Gowser said no, a weaker man and it was reality. Basically marking time now though isnt it???

I'll never forgive Vlad for that :seething:

Sydney from Sydney

If he becomes president and transfers our club debt to the Lithuanian govt. does that mean we're nationalised ? :lol:

If selling to the OF is a sign of us slowly disappearing, we've been doing that for over a century.

SirRudolphofSkacel

Is Lithuania a nuclear power or does just make the source of all the worlds batteries :ermm:

Vlad in charge will end in war, can a country declare war on just one person, Regan?????

Ronald Regan?

Slightly off topic, but have you read the comments at the bottom of the article from the "chew your own elbow brigade" across the city!!????

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We're slowly disappearing, aye? When did this start? When he blocked the sale of Tynecastle to Cala? Before the two cup wins? After the cup final semi where we destroyed Hibs? Before the Champ league qualifier after beating Rangers to second? Before or after taking our debt off BoS and saving us being liquidated? What about before the 2012 semi where we beat Celtic? Or was it after we hammered Hibs 1-5 in the cup final 4 months ago? ... Need to help me out here mate... Actually, am I right in thinking it was when he allowed us not to seize trading despite being technically insolvent and in tens of millions of debt to his Investment Group?

I'm already looking for jobs in Lithuania so I can reap the benefits of a Romanov ran country.

Be prepared for an outbreak of Vlad flu that would make the Black Plague look like a minor inconvenience :woot:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We're slowly disappearing, aye? When did this start? When he blocked the sale of Tynecastle to Cala? Before the two cup wins? After the cup final semi where we destroyed Hibs? Before the Champ league qualifier after beating Rangers to second? Before or after taking our debt off BoS and saving us being liquidated? What about before the 2012 semi where we beat Celtic? Or was it after we hammered Hibs 1-5 in the cup final 4 months ago? ... Need to help me out here mate... Actually, am I right in thinking it was when he allowed us not to seize trading despite being technically insolvent and in tens of millions of debt to his Investment Group?

As a force, believe it or not I've been a Vlad fan for the most part, but if you are stupid enough not to listen to what he is telling you, or not to read my full posts, then I can't help your IQ. I did mention he was entitled to get as much cash back as he can. Trousering it, bit boring that line, like your banter, Hearts becoming self sufficient means asset sales and minimal investment for a football club generally ends in something like Portsmouth. I pray it's not the case but either which way you choose to purvey the dilemma Vladamir is caring for only Number 1. Understand, probably not.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

As a force, believe it or not I've been a Vlad fan for the most part, but if you are stupid enough not to listen to what he is telling you, or not to read my full posts, then I can't help your IQ. I did mention he was entitled to get as much cash back as he can. Trousering it, bit boring that line, like your banter, Hearts becoming self sufficient means asset sales and minimal investment for a football club generally ends in something like Portsmouth. I pray it's not the case but either which way you choose to purvey the dilemma Vladamir is caring for only Number 1. Understand, probably not.

So in answer to my question, we are disappearing (as a force) since May? And by trying to reduce debt and live within our means... We are more likely to end up doing a Portsmouth? I think that your superior IQ has me on the ropes here.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

So in answer to my question, we are disappearing (as a force) since May? And by trying to reduce debt and live within our means... We are more likely to end up doing a Portsmouth? I think that your superior IQ has me on the ropes here.

Ah your one of those that attempt (feebly) to change others statements to suit your self. My statement became your question lol. What's the plan then, what's the future. Are we stronger, will we sign players. Hope you have seen how many are out of contract in July. Do you think they will be replaced? You have the faith, demonstrate why

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ah your one of those that attempt (feebly) to change others statements to suit your self. My statement became your question lol. What's the plan then, what's the future. Are we stronger, will we sign players. Hope you have seen how many are out of contract in July. Do you think they will be replaced? You have the faith, demonstrate why

'Are we stronger?" I do not believe we are, no.

Are we weaker or stronger as a result of Mr Romanov's presence at our club? We are stronger.

Listen SirGio, I get that you don't like the man, really, I do. But you simply cannot get away from the fact that without him we would have sold Tynecastle, would still have debt, would be renting an empty great rugby stadium and would be two Scottish Cups and a second place finish down. See when you compare being a weaker team than last season to the good things he has provided (above and more)... I really do not understand the pant-wetting you are currently partaking in. :unsure:

Archived