Play Miko Up Front Against ICT

MackaysCentreSpot

On the point of Miko he has been great over the last few months since SF took over..........i'd keep him on the wing

MackaysCentreSpot
Because he's a winger.

Official Site

Name: Saulius Mikoliunas

Nationality: Lithuanian

Date of Birth: 02/05/1984

Height: 5' 10" (178cm)

Weight: 12st 0lbs (76.0kg)

Previous Clubs: FBK Kaunas

Position: Striker

Commander Harris
Official Site

Name: Saulius Mikoliunas

Nationality: Lithuanian

Date of Birth: 02/05/1984

Height: 5' 10" (178cm)

Weight: 12st 0lbs (76.0kg)

Previous Clubs: FBK Kaunas

Position: Striker

LOL.

that's that then. :)

He's put together is best run of form since Robbo was manager.

I don't think we should tamper with that by gambling and sticking him up front.

Malcolm Tucker
He is not a goalscorer.

Nor is Calum Elliot.

Miko is more talented than Calum Elliot.

Ergo, Miko is a better candidate for a striker than Clum.

Guest Dr Venkman

Let's not play Miko again in any position. Probably not an option though, he'll still be turning out for the full ninety minutes long after we've all jacked in our season tickets.

Malcolm Tucker
Let's not play Miko again in any position. Probably not an option though, he'll still be turning out for the full ninety minutes long after we've all jacked in our season tickets.

He's not that bad doc.

However if Driver returns, then I can't see why Miko'd play.

I think Miko would do a job behind the striker(s), but i'd imagine we'll be playing a flat 4-4-2 so that rules that out.

If we ever do go back to our world-renowned 4-5-1 formation, i really hope Miko plays 'in the hole' instead of Audrey. Audrey from coronation street would do a better job FFS

TBH in the current climate of some players caring less than others, and not putting in the effort the jersey deserves, and not having that feeling for the club, I dont think that can be levelled at Miko.

Recently he has upped his game dramatically. One of the players you can see cares IMO.

Malcolm Tucker
What's wrong with Glen and Mole?

Stevie Frail doesn't have the balls. And especially when Wonderboy is back.

Glen and Mole would be my preferred starting 2 as well.

What's wrong with Glen and Mole?

Agreed now Makela offski.

I think Miko would do a job behind the striker(s), but i'd imagine we'll be playing a flat 4-4-2 so that rules that out.

If we ever do go back to our world-renowned 4-5-1 formation, i really hope Miko plays 'in the hole' instead of Audrey. Audrey from coronation street would do a better job FFS

Agreed.

Wont happen though.

Lets never play Miko again.A far better idea.If Vlad was serious about Hearts he would send Miko and Chesny back home where they belong.

Gigolo-Aunt

Lets be honest chaps, its becoming clear that if there is a player who "her indoors" wants put in the shop window - he will play.

Commander Harris
He's put together is best run of form since Robbo was manager.

I don't think we should tamper with that by gambling and sticking him up front.

spot on. He's been consistently one of our best performers since the turn of the year, there doesn't seem much point messing with that.

Big Fat Nads is out with a sare heid.

Makela is away on loan.

Elliot is gash.

Mole is not much better.

Glen up front on his own? Only if we play with two wingers pushing right up alongside him.

Miko and Larry?

Jambo, Goodbye

I'd play Miko as a supporting striker like Ksanavicius (except Miko is better)

Miko doesn't set up may goals but from the centre of the pitch he had agreat flick on for Gary Glen to put him through 1-1 and he also won our winning free-kick with a mazy run in the centre too.

He's always looked decent when he cuts inside imo

Lets never play Miko again.A far better idea.If Vlad was serious about Hearts he would send Miko and Chesny back home where they belong.

that would be fine if we signed better players first.

MackaysCentreSpot

As stated on this thread earlier by other members Miko has been one of the most consistant players since Frail took over, yet you claim he should be sent home to where he belongs.

Makes you really wonder what people watch when they go to games...........certainly does not seem like they are watching the match at times.

Cambo_Jambo

I have thought for quite a while Miko should play up front. He always looks to

cut inside when e is on the wing and he has an alright shot on him. Plus as a

player going up the middle I think he would be much more effective. Don't

shoot me, just making an observation!

:peepwall:

As stated on this thread earlier by other members Miko has been one of the most consistant players since Frail took over, yet you claim he should be sent home to where he belongs.

Makes you really wonder what people watch when they go to games...........certainly does not seem like they are watching the match at times.

I think I'm correct in saying that Miko has featured in every game since 1st Jan when Frail took over, 17 games I think. In that time he has scored 1 goal(v St Mirren) and created another(also v St Mirren).

If that's his contribution when he's playing consistently well let's hope he doesn't go off the boil.

Ah so it's Miko bashing time again.

The only Lith I'd keep.

Never hides and is benefiting from a run in the side.

Biggest Sympathy vote ever.Just because he has tried the last 6 games doesn't make him any good.3 years of crap no matter how high you seem to regard him.

Whats the point of keeping him.He still doesn't create or score enough for his loan spell to be extended.

Biggest Sympathy vote ever.Just because he has tried the last 6 games doesn't make him any good.3 years of crap no matter how high you seem to regard him.

Whats the point of keeping him.He still doesn't create or score enough for his loan spell to be extended.

Agreed. His recent spell of 'good' form is still not near good enuf for HMFC as far as im concerned!! ... As you say, no point in keeping him.

The laughable thing about some of the comments here and on other posts is that there are at least 10 players more deserving of criticism and no mention of them......

The laughable thing about some of the comments here and on other posts is that there are at least 10 players more deserving of criticism and no mention of them......

This thread is specifically about Miko is it not???? .... Jeezz

Yes it is but it seems that everyone loves to pile in to the lad yet you never see a thread about e.g. Nade, Zaliukas etc.

Yes it is but it seems that everyone loves to pile in to the lad yet you never see a thread about e.g. Nade, Zaliukas etc.

Neither are fit to wear the famous maroon jersey either IMHO!

rossthejambo

i think that miko isnt going to play up front purely because if we play him up front theres not going to be anyone to play on the wing.

what gets me is that even when miko actually starts to play well again people just arent willing to admit that he is actually playing well because they arent willing to change their minds about players regardless of how well they play.

Your kidding.There is a weekly thread about Nade,Audrey,Zal,Jose,Chesny,Iva,Stewart,Ruben and Basso when they play.Add on to the 6 about Robbie and Miko is treated not to badly.Still not good enough.

One thing is for sure, Vlad will be in town so he will play, not that Vlad interferes in team matters because Miko is good enough for Hearts 1st team ;)

JamboRossi79
i think that miko isnt going to play up front purely because if we play him up front theres not going to be anyone to play on the wing.

what gets me is that even when miko actually starts to play well again people just arent willing to admit that he is actually playing well because they arent willing to change their minds about players regardless of how well they play.

Quite sad really. :(

Clerry Jambo

Apart from a little spell prior to the infamous sending off v The Huns he has been gash - end of.

FWIW I always felt Chesny had a bit more quality than Miko and again showed it in spells but he too has went right of the boil.

Why not?

Because he can't finish to save himself?

This is a truly bizarre shout. Anyone think that we should play Karipidis up front tomorrow? If not, how about Jonsson?

Failing any of the above, why don't we use one of our strikers instead?

Ah so it's Miko bashing time again.

The only Lith I'd keep.

Never hides and is benefiting from a run in the side.

agree with youu there buddy

Archived