Makela Off On 3 Month Loan To Helsinki

MackaysCentreSpot

Commander Harris

thought he didn't look great to be honest, yes he's got pace but he seems to have a very heavy touch and maybe should have done better with his chance - although it was a good clearance.

but at this stage in the season maybe it would make more sense to give him a game or two and see how he does. sending him on loan just means I can't see him getting his chance again.

maroonlegions
Bloody hell!

He looked ok on Saturday and I would have started him again.:(

Elliot it is.

:mad:

i tell ya , if we were in the top six and chasing a euro spot then this would have been garbage, how many fecking players have been put on loan now, these scouts we have are getting away with murder, in any other job they would have been punted ages ago.:cool:

jamboinglasgow

I think it may be a loan of try before you buy, Hearts set an agreed price and Helsinki and if they feel he is worth it they will buy him (in my opinon.)

Dr. Bapswent
thought he didn't look great to be honest, yes he's got pace but he seems to have a very heavy touch and maybe should have done better with his chance - although it was a good clearance.

but at this stage in the season maybe it would make more sense to give him a game or two and see how he does. sending him on loan just means I can't see him getting his chance again.

Agreed, just seems to suggest he'll fester even longer without staying, or leaving, or making any impact.

We either need to play or get rid.

Hopefully this will be the touchpaper to one of those.

Clerry Jambo
FFS!!!! Clum :sad:

...and Miko up front according to another thread - feck cannae wait til Saturday:eek:

Nelly Terraces

Best to get rid now, sadly though, we've paid him around a million quid in wages to do nothing. Great business.

Pete Seeger

Good. It's as clear as day that he won't feature here so it's better for both the club and the player to try to win a move away. I hope he does well and get's his move.

Drew Busby !
Best to get rid now, sadly though, we've paid him around a million quid in wages to do nothing. Great business.

I doff my cap to him mate. He may well be a pile of sh|te/unrealised potential/Finlands greatest ever striker (delete as appropriate). But I don't blame him for filling his boots, not one little bit. More fool Vlad/Vlads advisors.

Darth Sidious

Frail slates Makela at his Manager meetings.

Surprising he comes on on Saturday. Visiting Scouts maybe?

He is off on loan by Thursday.

Vlad putting another player in the shop window?

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Looks as though Basso is offski, now Makela gets the heave, albiet on loan. It would appear the promised purge of pish is underway.

Makela's face doesnt fit. End of. Rightly or wrongly he's not going to get a fair stab of it here so get rid in my opinion. He'll have lined his pockets and good for him. If we are stupid enough to pay big and offer him little chance then that our problem.

There are at leat another 8 I would like to see follow them out. Whether they do or not will depend on just how much Romanov is willing to back up his claims that things are about to change.

he is dreadful and with any luck he will score a couple in the finnish pub league and we can get the useless huddy off our wage bill

Guy has never been given a chance

Not the most gifted player but no doubting he would have scored regularly imo if played

I think his wages will be the issue.

Remember Basle stated they wanted to sign him, a much bigger club than Helsinki, and they stated they could not afford his wages.

Unless he is prepared to take a dramatic cut or Hearts are prepared to cut him a deal. I doubt he will leave us, until his contract expires.

Yeah. Agree with all that.

Still think he is a much better option than Sir Elliot.

Ahh well. He isn't the first to leave and hopefully he ain't the last.

Carl Weathers

It sickens me to think of the cash Hearts have wasted.

:sad:

He's gone... never to be seen again...

A Rix signing on too big a basic + appearance and bonus money... hence why we have never seen him much. A guy who promised much just like Beslija, Pinilla and to some extent Bednar... but failed to deliver. In his defence he was never given a chance in the first team... he'd have started ahead of Clum if it hadn't been for the money he was on and Frail's obsession with the dancing queen.

I'll remember him for his goal against Barca, the cracking goal against Dundee Utd set up by a Beslija 'the bullet' run down the wing... oh and not least his very tidy burd! ;)

Rick Grimes
So thats why he got a wee run out on Saturday then...

how very cynical of you. and how accurate too....

What about the Chilean dude some tell tale of?

Saw him in the St James' Centre this very day, as an aside, for a reputed swordsman, the lass he was with looked like she had been dookin' for chips.

Drylaw Hearts
Guy has never been given a chance

Not the most gifted player but no doubting he would have scored regularly imo if played

I disagree.

I think there was PLENTY of doubt he would score reguarly.

He would have been a passenger in our First team.

Infact he's a passenger in our Reserve team.

I disagree.

Did he give your mum one or something?

Your never off here badmouthing him:rolleyes:

ScottishSandstorm

Please be a loan to buy. How long does Makela's contract run? I just want him away. Joke of a player.

I disagree.

DH,

I may have heard this incorrectly, but am sure you will know this better than I. Hasn't Gary Glen only scored three reserve goals this season?

Drylaw Hearts
Did he give your mum one or something?

Your never off here badmouthing him:rolleyes:

:)

Are you seriously having a dig at me for constantly criticising the same person ?

:rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
DH,

I may have heard this incorrectly, but am sure you will know this better than I. Hasn't Gary Glen only scored three reserve goals this season?

I don't know.

But IIRC GG was out injured for several months this Season and the majority of his matches have been for the U19's rather than the Reserves.

Drylaw Hearts
Shouldn't that have been the manager's decision ?

:D

Maybe it was the decision of the current Manager.

He doesn't seem to rate him either.

:)

Drylaw Hearts
Saw him in the St James' Centre this very day, as an aside, for a reputed swordsman, the lass he was with looked like she had been dookin' for chips.

Was it Miss Smith ?

Was it Miss Smith ?

You have completely lost me there brother. As for Gary Glen, if he has only scored 3 goals for the reserves, he should not be in the first team until his reserves quota ups sufficiently. ;)

Drylaw Hearts
You have completely lost me there brother. As for Gary Glen, if he has only scored 3 goals for the reserves, he should not be in the first team until his reserves quota ups sufficiently. ;)

He has simply by-passed the dross in the Reserves.

Re: Miss Smith...

;)

PM.

Archived