Well Done Hearts Ladies

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

Beat Musselburgh Windsor 15-0. They also beat Hibs 4-0 a couple of weeks ago and I can't actually remember the last time someone scored against them!

My cousin plays for them and she regularly posts the scores on her FB page. They seem to batter every team they come up against which makes me think they aren't being tested enough and the girls who could play at a higher level could be damaging they're careers but how do you get round this?

Beat Musselburgh Windsor 15-0. They also beat Hibs 4-0 a couple of weeks ago and I can't actually remember the last time someone scored against them!

My cousin plays for them and she regularly posts the scores on her FB page. They seem to batter every team they come up against which makes me think they aren't being tested enough and the girls who could play at a higher level could be damaging they're careers but how do you get round this?

Wimens fitba???? OH dear!!!!!

hmfc4life1991

Had one since 2009 when Hearts took over Musselburgh Windsor.

Since then though Musselburgh Windsor have created a new club.

If there is no rule to stop women playing in the mens league, do they have a dominant central midfielder :rolleyes:

Watching a bunch of butch women trying to immitate a mans game is like trying to get a man pregnant and telling him to deliver it naturally.

My sons Edina hibs under 17s team would beat any Ladies football team IMO.

Rudolf's Mate

Watching a bunch of butch women trying to immitate a mans game is like trying to get a man pregnant and telling him to deliver it naturally.

My son wouldn't play for a team called hibs full stop!

i have a pal that plays for Hibs ladies, and i can say, some of them are anything but butch. There are some of them that are baw deep

:clumshot:

i have a pal that plays for Hibs ladies, and i can say, some of them are anything but butch. There are some of them that are baw deep

:clumshot:

:lol:

Rudolf's Mate

If they are good enough for robbo....

Fair enough but if people come out with silly remarks they should expect the same back.

Some of the goals scored at the woman's Olympics was as good as you'll see in the SPL.

Ok the general play might not have been!

Off you pop to the 19th Century.

Rudolf's Mate

Nae bother hen.

Before I do, fancy popping round to pack ma bags and maybe have a quicky?

Quite an apt username mate :thumbsup:

Fair enough but if people come out with silly remarks they should expect the same back.

Some of the goals scored at the woman's Olympics was as good as you'll see in the SPL.

Ok the general play might not have been!

I can watch woman's tennis.

I can watch woman's athletics.

At least in these sports, they reach a level where they could probably compete with the men. They Williams sisters are probably better than half the mens tennis players out there

However, my local pub team would probably pump hearts ladies team, in both ways.

Rudolf's Mate

At least in these sports, they reach a level where they could probably compete with the men. They Williams sisters are probably better than half the mens tennis players out there

However, my local pub team would probably pump hearts ladies team, in both ways.

What's the name of your local? Sure we could have the pump fest arranged!

Jambof3tornado

The Williams sisters play men's tennis don't they??

Williams sisters played doubles with a pair of bang average men and got absolutely trounced, so your points are invalid.

I enjoyed the women's Olympic footie . Fek i enjoy watching hearts and that's no closer to barca than the ladies !

Give the lassies a break :-)

Women's football was massively popular in the first part of the 20th Century, with crowds of 50,000+ turning up. The FA then decided it was getting too popular and banned it for 50 years, not rescinding it until 1971. So it's worth remembering before you criticise it that, given football has been a very evolutionary sport, it is at least 50 years behind men's football and most of the people taking part are also working full-time. Also I met a couple of the Hibs ladies team on the way to the final who were both big Jambos and they were great.

when i was playing at under 17s for spartans blacks in the 2nd divisin we beat spartans ladies 9-0... spartans ladies are one of the best in scotland! That was my year off when i was couldnt be bothered playing and just played once a week instead of training as the team were that bad...

Archived