jamie mole

daftie

i just want to give a few cnmments about jamie mole. Ive been to several of the under 21 games and jamie has been head and shoulders above most in a maroon jersey. I think he has suffered due to our recent lack of success,and no high profile signings.

He outshines gary glen,and i hope he is given a regular chance at some poing. He has power and pace,and altho he hasnt set the earth on fire w?th his loan moves,i genuinely think theres a half decent player in him.

He has no lack of skill as well,so wouldnt even mind him and glen being the pairing. The one thing jamie gives u is effort unlike nade.

Just my thoughts.

The criticism that he takes on here is ridiculous. He looked decent when he first broke through - granted, he hasn't done much since, but he also hasn't done a great deal wrong when playing for Hearts. Some people just get an idea into their head and refuse to budge from it.

I think a lot of the negativity towards Mole comes form his seemingly calamitous loan spells at Livingston and Queen of the South. However, I was quite impressed with him when he first broke into the Hearts first team and I think he has been handled well since he came back from his loan i.e. given a run in the reserves to get his goalscoring back and fleeting first team appearances. I would like to see him get more first team action before the season is out.

Some people just get an idea into their head and refuse to budge from it.

100% right. Does my nut in.

WeeToonJambo
i just want to give a few cnmments about jamie mole. Ive been to several of the under 21 games and jamie has been head and shoulders above most in a maroon jersey. I think he has suffered due to our recent lack of success,and no high profile signings.

He outshines gary glen,and i hope he is given a regular chance at some poing. He has power and pace,and altho he hasnt set the earth on fire w?th his loan moves,i genuinely think theres a half decent player in him.

He has no lack of skill as well,so wouldnt even mind him and glen being the pairing. The one thing jamie gives u is effort unlike nade.

Just my thoughts.

I have to agree with you. Watching the reserves over the past few weeks Mole has been the better of the two. In saying that they work well together as a team and, for that reason, I'd like to see them played as a partnership for our remaining games.

I agree.Our best forward in the reserves.Time for a Mole and Glen partnership in the last 4 games.Nothing to lose.

Would also give McGowan,Devine and Rapnik a game as well for the same reason.

Just my thoughts.

Awright Jamie,how's it going?.

Jamie Mole is feckin' diabolical.

Makes me want to spew.

He's had plenty of chances with Hearts, loads, and he's done nothing. His miss at TFS last year was the last straw; could've put the game to bed but he rattles it clean at the 'keeper. Absolute pish.

Makes me want to spew.

He's had plenty of chances with Hearts, loads, and he's done nothing. His miss at TFS last year was the last straw; could've put the game to bed but he rattles it clean at the 'keeper. Absolute pish.

About sums up your post. So let me get this straight, you don't rate 19 year old Jamie Mole who has scored 4 goals in 12 starts for Hearts, but do rate 31 year old 'Wee Audrey' who has 1 goal in 30 odd starts and had a far more diabolical miss that effectively put us out of the Scottish Cup. Erse.:evilno:

Makes me want to spew.

This is by far the worst post I've read on here all week.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
About sums up your post. So let me get this straight, you don't rate 19 year old Jamie Mole who has scored 4 goals in 12 starts for Hearts, but do rate 31 year old 'Wee Audrey' who has 1 goal in 30 odd starts and had a far more diabolical miss that effectively put us out of the Scottish Cup. Erse.:evilno:

I can't wait for the reply to this post.

Think Say No to Hobos has conveniently forgot about Moles very good start to his Hearts career.

Toxteth O'Grady

He deserves at least as many chances as Clum has had.

I think he might be an OK player if he gets a bit of confidence.

vlad on the tyne

Give Mole a chance. thats aimed at the coaching set up and the fans.

He has a good shot, likes a wee dribble despite not having searing pace, and he puts himself about. I don't think he is any worse than what is already there.

Colonel Kurtz
Give Mole a chance. thats aimed at the coaching set up and the fans.

He has a good shot, likes a wee dribble despite not having searing pace, and he puts himself about. I don't think he is any worse than what is already there.

Trouble is the language barrier,he cant speak English

Just gaun oop the toon like pet.

Charlie-Brown
Feed the Mole!!

What do you feed a mole as a matter of interest?

Despite being blind mole's have little trouble feeding themselves. :)

Anyway Jamie Mole deserves a run out in the first team......

Do you know where hell is

Granted he deserves his chance as he is a young lad but i honestly dont see where people can say he looked good when he first broke into the team. He may have pace and power but his finishing is awful and those who say he has a shot on him, what the ****?

I am not having a go at the lad just pointing out that if he did have all these attributes he would have done a decent job at the both clubs he was loaned to. As it happened he did nothing just like elliot as the two seem to believe thier own hype. People then seem to make excuse's and use the greatest cop out of all, "confidence".

Surely a player who was handed a five year deal by a club like hearts and then put out on loan to livi would have burst a gut to show what he can do and get back into the team?

If he turns out to be a great player i will be over the moon as i dont care who scores for hearts as long as someone does but for me he has a lot to prove.

He's had plenty of chances with Hearts, loads, and he's done nothing.

Oh aye, he's had plenty of chances right enough. :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Archived