Websites to keep you amused

Rastajambo

Im stuck offshore ATM with not much to do, anyone one got any interesting websites that will help me pass the time. I use lamebook, failblog etc.

:down:

Please tell me you're not one of those people who says "Hitch"?

Hitch - ee - ayy...

:vrface:

Caspian Primrose

Thats pee haytch you cee kay- ed.

Bestgore

Charonboat

:thumbsup:

just had a look at these, nearly put me off my tea. :yucky:

:pleasing:

If you're using the logic that H must be pronounced Haitch because it starts with an "H" then surely that's a universal rule?

Let me live my own life god damn it!

In seriousness I don't really care, I just wanted to bypass the swear filter. If it allows me to do that then really, I can say whatever I want... in several ways. :thumbsup:

Let me live my own life god damn it!

In seriousness I don't really care, I just wanted to bypass the swear filter. If it allows me to do that hen really, I can say whatever I want... in several ways. :thumbsup:

Just a stupid pet hate of mine. Never even noticed you'd said it until Ray Gin quoted it. :P

:pleasing:

If you're using the logic that H must be pronounced Haitch because it starts with an "H" then surely that's a universal rule?

And would also need to be applied to C, F, L, M, N, R, S, U, X, and Y.

Just a stupid pet hate of mine. Never even noticed you'd said it until Ray Gin quoted it. :P

Grinds my gears too. A woman at my work says it all the time, and every time I want to throw my shoes at her.

She also says "jeye" instead of "jay". :down:

Grinds my gears too. A woman at my work says it all the time, and every time I want to throw my shoes at her.

She also says "jeye" instead of "jay". :down:

Coolwhip pronounced coolquip

Guest GhostHunter

You think aitch is bad - I came home from primary school one day and pronounced the teacher taught us about "an hotel" - to which my mum began arguing that it was "a hotel" - cue lots of shouting, yelling and several beatings.

Yep - definitely "a hotel".

BoJack Horseman

It's aitch. It sickens me to think that some of our support are singing "hitch", "haitch" or any of it's derivatives when cheering on the jambos.

As for the OP. Just head over to Reddit.

Archived