Charlie Mann where are you.......

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

..........anyone else wondering why Charlie has been conspicuous by his absence since the AGM - I am presuming there is NO good news to spin:rolleyes:

..........anyone else wondering why Charlie has been conspicuous by his absence since the AGM - I am presuming there is NO good news to spin:rolleyes:

CM is employed by Vlad as his spokesman,if Vlad don't want to talk then there's nowt for CM to say.

speaking to souness ;)

Clerry Jambo
Do you need to spin Good News ?

:D

HAHAHAHA cheers Dex - I wiz niver good at this english language:rolleyes:

Guest GhostHunter
HAHAHAHA cheers Dex - I wiz niver good at this english language:rolleyes:

My pedantic pleasure

:D

He's probably stuck in his box with all his strings tangled!! :rolleyes:

alwaysthereinspirit
speaking to souness ;)

Yes please. Even if its just to punch out Mad Vlad when he's fired.

maroonedinoz

What is going to be inevitable, is a partin go fthe ways between Vlad and Charlie Chan, with Mann's subsequent claim that.."I didn;' believe half of what I was saying, knew at the time it was false, but I had to act professionally etc"

I don't like him, don't trust him, and it does come down to personal ethics whether you are basically prepared to lie for money...

somehow I don;t think history will be kind to old Charlie.. ..comical Ali he ain't

jack D and coke
Yes please. Even if its just to punch out Mad Vlad when he's fired.

Never liked Souness but he'd be a total legend forever in my eyes if he knocked both Daddy and his nerdy little MOD EDIT the lot of them.

Archived