Nade out, Calum in!

stephs

"It's unfortunate for Christian but we didn't really have any option,"

Yea, but it's not unfortunate for the fans Shaggy!

He's a big, fat, useless, lump of smelly lard.

Just bursting to see our other 'striker' on Saturday!

What a day it'll be.

:sad:

Glen & Makela/Mole for me please.

Nade & Elliot can pack their bags in the summer

Dr. Bapswent

Then give makela a shot, or mole...

Or screw it, throw in a youngster....

better now than at any other time?

rossthejambo

id rather mole got a game than clum. hes proven time and time again he just isnt good enough. part of me thinks its a confidence thing though.

think he should just be told to forget about this season and look to starting next season with a better attitude or with another team. dont think he should be given another chance this season unless its really necessary. and by that i mean that makela, mole, glen and the rest of the strikers from the u19's are all injured.

Drew Busby !

....the return to training of Calum Elliot, who is set to return to the squad this weekend after recovering from a heel injury.

Who says dancing isn't dangerous ;)

Ron Burgundy
....the return to training of Calum Elliot, who is set to return to the squad this weekend after recovering from a heel injury.

I think someone probably knelt on it.

Knelt is a word isn't it?It just looks odd.(means kneeled on).

I think someone probably knelt on it.

Knelt is a word isn't it?It just looks odd.(means kneeled on).

Aye.

Guest JamboRobbo

:laugh:

chester copperpot

I'd personally play Branny up front on saturday with Gary.

Never going to see if he can cut it unless we throw him in.

hearts_crazy

It doesn't matter, as long as whoever partners him bangs in a goal or two while he's bounding about in his usual utterly fruitless way. Anyway, it's a while since he got slaughtered on here for being a useless bag of balls during a game.

Is he back from Manchester City?

I'd prefer to see players that want to play for the club.

Driver should be back from injury soon so I'd like to see him team up with Glen and Mole.

turnkey1874

He's had more than enough time to get fit, punt nade in the summer along with the rest of the dross ;)

With Makela gone back to Helsinki on loan, leaves us with Elliott, Nade and Mole up front. I bet the Inverness, Falkirk and Gretna defences are shaking in their boots:rolleyes:.

With Makela gone back to Helsinki on loan, leaves us with Elliott, Nade and Mole up front. I bet the Inverness, Falkirk and Gretna defences are shaking in their boots:rolleyes:.

Has Gary Glen dissapeared off the face of the earth or something? Is that why folk are touting Miko to play up front on another thread? In any event you forgot Audrius Ksanahopelesslygash.

Ray Winstone

Glen and Elliot up front it is then.

Still not tempted to come down for the game!

great hopefully clum gets the pash ripped out of him by the fans bursts into tears and never dons the jersey again and do not tell me to give him a chance he has had fifty.

peebles jambo

this is going to sound as if i'm insane but, i'd rather have clum than nade, one's useless but runs, the other is just useless

"Doesn't-even-have-a-squad-number" is the worst player at the club. He can't cut it - you don't have to waste the fans' time by chucking him into the 1st team to know that.

Elliot up front???!

We are going to get pumped by ICT... I wouldn't even let Elliot man the turnstiles!

Fat Striker

I'm not Elliot's biggest fan either but to be fair he managed a double against them the last time we played.

With the options available it probably makes sense for Elliot and Glen to start. Bring Mole of the bench to use his pace when the game is stretched later on.

It's becoming a bit tiresome this constant berating of "Clum". He's not been playing particularly well but people seem to be using him as a way of venting their frustrations at the state of the club.

He's just one of many under-performing players at the club suffering under the farcical managerial set-up.

Ryan Gosling
"Doesn't-even-have-a-squad-number" is the worst player at the club. He can't cut it - you don't have to waste the fans' time by chucking him into the 1st team to know that.

:P

Jeesus give someone ELSE a go Frail! Elliot has had dozens and done NOTHING!

Vlad's been told that the Albion Rovers scout will be at the game. He's ordered Shaggy to play Elliott so that he can line him up for a move.

Archived