Official Forza La Viola Thread

sked21

Come on Fiorentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hammmer the weegies.

FORZA LA VIOLA!

I predict 2-1.

EDIT: Class. I din't know you could edit the title.

boabyarsebiscuit

" Official Forza La Vola Thread" ????

Like in "VOLA SUPER MARCO, VOLA" on the t-shirt Delvecchio wore in the 3-3 Derby and exposed to the Lazio **** when he scored?

maroonlegions
Come on Fiorentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hammmer the weegies.

FORZA LA VIOLA!

I predict 2-1.

EDIT: Bollocks. Spelt Viola wrong in the heading.

rankgers winning tonight and even going all the way would be good for the reputation of Scottish football but......

cannae stand the ugly sisters , hope they get pumped.:107years:

" Official Forza La Vola Thread" ????

Like in "VOLA SUPER MARCO, VOLA" on the t-shirt Delvecchio wore in the 3-3 Derby and exposed to the Lazio **** when he scored?

Nah. Just a typo.:cool:

Sexton Hardcastle

Fiorentina win and a bayern draw does my coupon wodners after last nites draw. c'mon 118 quid!

Will be putting a few quid on the games tonight. My main bet will probably be Mutu or Pazzini to score first and 2-1.

The first football strip I ever had was a fiorentina one. The one from about 93 with 7up as a sponsor, in the days when Laudrup & Effenberg were playing for them. My uncle got it for me when he went on a trip to Florence with his school. Made my mind up on which team to support when watching Football Italia!

'mon the Viola!

Say What Again

I'm waiting on a Fiorentina win to get the fixed odds up.

Mind you, in the last round of the UEFA Cup I was waiting on Sporting Lisbon :mad:

F*!?&ng Huns

As it would be tremendous for the coefficient, I am really hoping for the sort of performance from Rangers FC tonight that effectively puts them through to the final and makes the second leg academic. ;)

Commander Harris

Rangers have been excellent defensively in this competition. can see another 0-0 tonight and a jammy away draw in Italy.

CornhillHearts

I have tickets for final, if Rangers get through tickets will go at cost price (?75) to a couple of my Rangers muckers if they don't i will go myself as should be a great spectacle.

Would be great to see the Viola get a win. They've come a long way back to the top of Italian football since their demise at the turn of the centuary and had to part ways with the likes of Batistuta and Rui Costa.

Cambo_Jambo

I was talking to a Rangers friend of mine and he had a couple of interesting

things to say. If they win the whole thing then they automatically get champ

legue qualifying but aparently the SPL would get an extra UEFA Cup spot for

just next season. Also them winning would put our co-efficiant almost within

getting another UEFA Cup place for keeps. If they make the final then it

would only take a decent assault on Europe from both the ugly sisters and

the group stages for Motherwell and we would get another UEFA Cup place.

Confused? I am!

As an extra bit on the side my Rangers friend says that it will be amusing to

look back in 10 years time, when people get misty eyed about the quadruple,

and be able to sit in your arm chair and say with complete honesty

'That was the WORST Rangers side that has ever walked the earth!'

:P

Rudolf's Mate

Even if it meant us getting another 3 UEFA Cup places next year, I wouldn't give a t0ss! All it's going to mean is that the likes of Motherwell or ever worse Hobos embarrass us on the European stage!

Would be great to see the Viola get a win. They've come a long way back to the top of Italian football since their demise at the turn of the centuary and had to part ways with the likes of Batistuta and Rui Costa.

Hmm, like being promoted by two divisions in one go for no apparent reason?

They are a big club, well below the Big Three but only slightly smaller than the likes of Roma.

Hopefully Rangers can sneak it over two legs.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Nah, I'm going for Rangers.

I always want them to get humiliated in the early rounds but once they've already got this far they might as well win the thing.

Wanting them to lose so badly at the semi-final stage just seems pointlessly bitter and hateful to me.

chester copperpot

Rangers luck will run out tonight, I'm going for a 2-0 win to Fiorentina. Anyone who thinks Rangers can win this over 2 legs is sadly deluded.

No way will they beat Fiorentina, not really fussed if they do, but will be pleased for family and friends who support them, but deep down hope they get stuffed. ;)

Rangers luck will run out tonight, I'm going for a 2-0 win to Fiorentina. Anyone who thinks Rangers can win this over 2 legs is sadly deluded.

No way will they beat Fiorentina, not really fussed if they do, but will be pleased for family and friends who support them, but deep down hope they get stuffed. ;)

Just about sums it up for me also.In previous rounds I thought they could get through but this is a bit too much for them.Fiorentina will score tonight.

Rangers have a a lot of player missing which gives Fiorentina a massive boost. Even though they will be playing a winger in Jorgensen at right-back with Ujfalusi injured.

Other than that they will be pretty much full strength and with Mutu and Montilivo in the team then they have players who can do something different even if the team as a whole aren't firing on all cylinders.

Just can't have another Old Firm team in a European final after the 3million Celtic fans who travelled to Seville.

Forza La Viola!

Commander Harris

I am one of those people who thought Rangers just might have a chance - although I'm not so sure given their injuries and suspensions. with Ferguson and thomson out and quite possibly MacGregor too I don't know if they'll get the result they need tonight. Think they need to keep a clean sheet tonight to have a chance - it's not out of the quesiton but it's going to be tough for them without their goalie and without ferguson taking some heat off the defence.

Carl Weathers
As it would be tremendous for the coefficient, I am really hoping for the sort of performance from Rangers FC tonight that effectively puts them through to the final and makes the second leg academic. ;)

Same.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Dunno what to expect.

Fiorentina aren't the team everyone makes them out to be, they are lucky to still be in it after somehow surviving the battering Everton gave them at Goodison.

Rangers are that fecking jammy they might just do it, although with Kirk '1st division standard' Broadfoot running down the wing they are severely handicapped!

Colonel Kurtz

Florence is a beautiful city and I feel sorry for their residents for the away leg.

Manchester is a dump,bit I wouldnt wish that crowd of animals turning up for the final on them..

Archived