We're playing Spartans on Friday

tartofmidlothian

Fermit the Krog

People actually care about a Hearts XI losing to Spartans? :laugh:

:vrface:

Unreal.

Edit -

That's actually embarrassing. What makes it worse you'll be a pant wetter for acknowledging this. Fairly strong team that should be capable of giving a part time side a proper doing.

Bottom 3 on the last 6 performances

:rofl:

You're including tonights result/performance within the recent form of the first team???

Na, no agenda there.

:lol:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spartans score.poor decision by jamie to come forward,ball goes over his head!

The effect of a Hibby goalkeeping coach manifesting itself, I see.

Unreal.

It's ****ing tragic, eh?

They must really soil themselves when the boys have a kickabout between themselves at training.

I'm going to cut mine into a really sharp point and gauge my eyes out with mine :thumb:

That's the spirit. :thumb:

Remember to video it and post it on the hearts facebook page. That'll teach em!

Unreal.

I find it disappointing when we lose against any team regardless of importance of game. I find it embarrassing we have 8 players in our 'first team squad' in that team tonight but heh crack on and laugh! It'll be hilarious when we're fighting relegation eh?

Edit -

:rofl:

You're including tonights result/performance within the recent form of the first team???

Na, no agenda there.

Matthew Le Tissier

You'll be one of only 5000 arseholes next season but let's think this is a joke eh

:facepalm: you really dont get it do you. MEANINGLESS friendly

So it's acceptable to take a strong team including some young lads we've been keen to too see get a chance in the starting 11 in the SPL. Then get humped from a part time team. Brilliant for confidence and morale but meaningless to you do it's ok

Theres a trophy at stake here.want to get the cup double against another local team.

TBF this spartans team could beat hibs

Matthew Le Tissier

So it's acceptable to take a strong team including some young lads we've been keen to too see get a chance in the starting 11 in the SPL. Then get humped from a part time team. Brilliant for confidence and morale but meaningless to you do it's ok

In a friendly that means hee fecking haw aye it is ok. Now change those pissed stained pants.

No worth it.

To late abusive post. Shows the mentality of some people on here they need to bring childish remarks onto a football forum

Yes it is a meaningless friendly, but this is an opportunity for fringe players to impress, and it appears they aren't. We have a weak squad with little depth and matches like tonight's highlight this.

If only we had listened, and turned Tynecastle into a car park after being beaten by Forfar in 1982, this night of shame and ignominy would never have happened.

If only we had listened.

sad.gif

His team always seem to be playing meaningless cup ties!

Fermit the Krog

To late abusive post. Shows the mentality of some people on here they need to bring childish remarks onto a football forum

Aye, because the puddle of pish at your feet over a meaningless friendly is extremely grown up behaviour.

Couldn't care less how we do in a meaningless friendly. Anyone who thinks we'd actually lose to Spartans in a competitive fixture is crazy.

I am scared for our future these are supposed to be the stars of the future.

Shut up.

Archived