End of season clearout!!

Gorgie Aggro

Ginger God Is Back

It may be a whole lot quicker typing who you would keep..that way it would be less than 5......:evilno:

Nade

Elliot

Stewart

Mikoliunas

Ivaskevicius

Cesnauskis

Ksanavicius

Zaliukas

Neilson

Goncalves

McCann

Pinilla

Mole

Think thats about it

Nade

Elliot

Stewart

Mikoliunas

Ivaskevicius

Cesnauskis

Ksanavicius

Zaliukas

Neilson

Goncalves

McCann

Pinilla

Mole

Think thats about it

IOut of that lot I woul keep Neilaon, Zal and Miko and bin the rest!

I think we have several players who under a good manager could substantially improve including the likes of Goncalves and Zaliukas. Players who are way overpaid for their contribution include the likes of Tall, Pinilla, Nade, Kingston, Beslija (when he returns) and Makela. Players who have to go simply because they are mince, include Ksanavicius. I'd keep without question:

Goalkeepers: Banks, McDonald

Defenders: Neilson, Berra, Wallace, Thomson, McGowan

Midfielders: Mikoluinas, Jonsson, Driver, Stewart (has genuine passion for the jersey)

Strikers: Glen, Mole (has potential and is ridiculously criticised on this forum)

Maybe's would go to Karipidis, Paluzuelos, Cesnauskis, Elliot (has talent but is suffering from Stephen Simmons syndrome), Zaliukas. The likes of Nade and Kingston should either sign new performance related pay deals or ship out....

Guest juvehearts

eh.............................

EVERYONE

no-one in this current hearts squad is fit enough to wear the maroon jersy.

bunch of money grabbing lasy barstewards.

shaking with rage :evilno:

Goncalves

Zaliukas

Tall (out of contract)

Ivaskevicius

Ksanivicius

McCann (he can coach if he likes)

Stewart

Cesnauskis

Nade

Elliot

rossthejambo

id keep

banks, mcdonald

wallace, berra, karipidis, tall (if he took a wage cut or some sort of appearance related pay), mcgowan, thomson

kingston (same as tall), miko, ruben, jonsson, aguiar, driver, chesny

mole, glen

think it says alot about our striking options when the only 2 that we can really agree on keeping are players who really havent had chances to show what they can do as yet.

all the rest can leave and i wouldnt care. same with kingston and tall if it means that we get some money (obviously i know tall's contract is up at the end of the season but freeing up the wages will be good enough)

Keep:

Banks, McGowan, Berra, Tall, Karapidis, Driver, Miko, Kingston

Keep till Xmas, if still not playing / improved - empty:

Nade, Pinilla

Keep, but give a chance:

All youngsters who a decent manager thinks have a chance.

Bin:

The rest

eh.............................

EVERYONE

no-one in this current hearts squad is fit enough to wear the maroon jersy.

bunch of money grabbing lasy barstewards.

shaking with rage :evilno:

Ach, can see your no a real fan...... :evilno:

Ach, can see your no a real fan...... :evilno:

Get rid of that Driver - he's pants.

I would get rid of Miss Piggy and Kermit - I've never liked them.

However I would give more time to Beaker he was class.

I also liked to bear that played the piano but his name escapes me now.

Charlie-Brown

Unless players are out of contract then unless you have a club who are willing to sign X player and who can offer him terms he is willing to accept then how is it possible to clear out any players without forking out a huge amount of money to terminate player contracts...........and is this the most productive use of the clubs money? It would almost certainly reduce the amount of money available for new players or those players we wish to keep.

J.T.F.Robertson
Unless players are out of contract then unless you have a club who are willing to sign X player and who can offer him terms he is willing to accept then how is it possible to clear out any players without forking out a huge amount of money to terminate player contracts...........and is this the most productive use of the clubs money? It would almost certainly reduce the amount of money available for new players or those players we wish to keep.

Correct! A half-arsed decent coach, free to implement his own ideas, would be a much cheaper alternative. (how's that for an original idea?:rolleyes:)

You should be banned for talking sense. You are not negative enough.

How many threads are there on this?

More threads than players I would keep.

Archived