so proud

jamief9

I have lived in Liverpool for 8 years and have been going to Everton games down here. My Everton pals were in concert square today and they could not believe the Hearts fans. Liverpool did not see this coming our players and fans have been immense over the two legs. You should all take great pride and be so proud to call yourself a Jambo. Only bad thing tonight was getting lifted for going on the pitch when we scored- well worth it tho. We are Scotlands finnest fans- so proud, well done all Hearts fans who came down, memories of today will stay with me forever.

Arthur Morgan

I have lived in Liverpool for 8 years and have been going to Everton games down here. My Everton pals were in concert square today and they could not believe the Hearts fans. Liverpool did not see this coming our players and fans have been immense over the two legs. You should all take great pride and be so proud to call yourself a Jambo. Only bad thing tonight was getting lifted for going on the pitch when we scored- well worth it tho. We are Scotlands finnest fans- so proud, well done all Hearts fans who came down, memories of today will stay with me forever.

Nice one mate :thumbsup:

P.S. I seen you on TV! :lol:

Archived