proud as punch yet sick as a dog

savage

first of all i love heart of midlothian. i have played football at junior and senior so have not been to as many games as some of you although have been a season ticket holder for three seasons and went to as many sunday and midweek games as i could throughout my life and have been to prague and feyenoord.

i watched on tv tonight as i am going on holiday tomorrow and could not afford it and was as proud as anyone could be at the performance put in against players regarded as a million miles ahead of ours in every way. i said on another thread that all in all with all things considered this was our best performance over two legs in europe ever and playing at 70% of this would see us secure second in the spl again.

i then read that we have had bids from rangers for arguably two of our best players. firstly it makes me sick that the these cheating orc moth** fuc**rs can even enquire about signing them but secondly that it seems ever more likely that they will be in the spl next season. i hope and pray that we do not sell to them after the lee wallace saga but i fear that due to finances we may well cut a deal which will end my interest in scottish football. i was there at the final in may and i will take that as my final swansong cause at the moment i feel that scottish football is f****d if a third division outfit albeit the rangers can take our best talent.

on the plus side a massive well done to the vocal jambos tonight you done the club proud

first of all i love heart of midlothian. i have played football at junior and senior so have not been to as many games as some of you although have been a season ticket holder for three seasons and went to as many sunday and midweek games as i could throughout my life and have been to prague and feyenoord.

i watched on tv tonight as i am going on holiday tomorrow and could not afford it and was as proud as anyone could be at the performance put in against players regarded as a million miles ahead of ours in every way. i said on another thread that all in all with all things considered this was our best performance over two legs in europe ever and playing at 70% of this would see us secure second in the spl again.

i then read that we have had bids from rangers for arguably two of our best players. firstly it makes me sick that the these cheating orc moth** fuc**rs can even enquire about signing them but secondly that it seems ever more likely that they will be in the spl next season. i hope and pray that we do not sell to them after the lee wallace saga but i fear that due to finances we may well cut a deal which will end my interest in scottish football. i was there at the final in may and i will take that as my final swansong cause at the moment i feel that scottish football is f****d if a third division outfit albeit the rangers can take our best talent.

on the plus side a massive well done to the vocal jambos tonight you done the club proud

Well done Jambos from all Reds, superb fans, you are more than welcome back anytime.

Archived