Train toilets

darylhmfc1

Still rather use the bogs on a filthy FGW train than at ER thumbsup.gif

Rather you than me bud! I'll pass until I can use the bogs in a mess room in a station :thumbsup:

A Boy Named Crow

Still rather use the bogs on a filthy FGW train than at ER thumbsup.gif

Whereabouts do you stay? I had some TREMENDOUS spews in FGW toilets back in my Reading/Maidenhead days!

Whereabouts do you stay? I had some TREMENDOUS spews in FGW toilets back in my Reading/Maidenhead days!

Bath mate use FGW regularly to commute to work thumbsup.gif

Is there anywhere you haven't had a tremendous spew? :ninja:

:P

A Boy Named Crow

Is there anywhere you haven't had a tremendous spew? :ninja:

:P

Never spewed outside The Ark on a Sunday morning...but that's another story!

A Boy Named Crow

Bath mate use FGW regularly to commute to work thumbsup.gif

I've traded up to South West Trains. They have, seriously now...SEATS! Not tried the toilets yet.

I've traded up to South West Trains. They have, seriously now...SEATS! Not tried the toilets yet.

Fridays train even had a lid on its seat, now I know why they have inflation busting price hikes every year sad.gif

:lol:

Although you have called them from outside to see when they are opening. :whistling:

:lol:

Although you have called them from outside to see when they are opening. :whistling:

Now the cat isn out the bag what happened? laugh.gif

A Boy Named Crow

Now the cat isn out the bag what happened? laugh.gif

Ok, in summary (it's not a GREAT story),a few years back, Hearts were on a pishy 12 o'clocker (Aberdeen I think). Myself, Floyd and others from the Glasgow Hearts rocked up to The Ark just up from George Square for the game. At kickoff the lazy slags still hadn't let us in, so I looked up their number online, called them and politely but firmly told them to open the door. That's the boring bit of the story. The bit everyone who was there remembers was the pigeon eating last nights spew off the pavement - several grown men were off their drink for at least five minutes after witnessing it - pigeons are filthy *******s, fact! Ythat's about it I think.

But seriously, a proper toilet seat? What next...actual bogroll???

Ok, in summary (it's not a GREAT story),a few years back, Hearts were on a pishy 12 o'clocker (Aberdeen I think). Myself, Floyd and others from the Glasgow Hearts rocked up to The Ark just up from George Square for the game. At kickoff the lazy slags still hadn't let us in, so I looked up their number online, called them and politely but firmly told them to open the door. That's the boring bit of the story. The bit everyone who was there remembers was the pigeon eating last nights spew off the pavement - several grown men were off their drink for at least five minutes after witnessing it - *pigeons are filthy *******s, fact! Ythat's about it I think.

But seriously, a proper toilet seat? What next...**actual bogroll???

*vermin with wings

** isn't that expecting a bit much, what they do have beats that tracing paper shit from years ago that scratched your erse to feck

A Boy Named Crow

*vermin with wings

** isn't that expecting a bit much, what they do have beats that tracing paper shit from years ago that scratched your erse to feck

Just renewed my monthly ticket there - robbing ******* didn't even wear a mask! I want Andrex paper on the train tomorrow...in fact for what I'm paying I should be able to wipe my arse on the Andrex puppy!!!

Just renewed my monthly ticket there - robbing ******* didn't even wear a mask! I want Andrex paper on the train tomorrow...in fact for what I'm paying I should be able to wipe my arse on the Andrex puppy!!!

My ST is to be renewed next week, seriously considering the bus but their prices aren't much better, also they know its one or the other for passengers so can rise the cost every time FGW raise their price.

Must be taking advice from the rangers and their bigoted brethren down.gif

Matthew Le Tissier

Use SWT quiet a bit and have to say they are 1 of the best companys around

I asked my line manager to make masks standard issue uniform to any staff that sell tickets. I wince everytime someone asks me for a peak ticket to anywhere beyond Reading.

Archived