virgin media

3fingersreid

3fingersreid

What is it with this lot?

all day yesterday the tv was freezing and I couldn't get any internet connection thru the wi fi now its up and working all the connection pass words on the lap top and the kids I pods and I phones and on my phone have had to be re set anyone else had this crap ?

all day yesterday the tv was freezing and I couldn't get any internet connection thru the wi fi now its up and working all the connection pass words on the lap top and the kids I pods and I phones and on my phone have had to be re set anyone else had this crap ?

its been a pain in the erse today, took ages to open our main webpage, still waiting on p2p4u opening bloody nightmare. And I in the past I have always rated them highly down.gif

TV and phone has been fine, but my Broadband internet has been down a number of times in recent weeks in EH12.

The Real Maroonblood

No.

3fingersreid

Well I'm in EH11 ..maybe just unlucky :....... but it doesn't matter how bad it gets that feker murdoch won't be getting my dosh

Archived