New Mobile Phone help

Statto

I'm looking to buy a new mobile phone.

I'd like it to have a decent recording time (2 minutes +), high quality pictures, MP3 player and internet (although it doesn't need to have this).

Does anyone know a phone(s) that has this or know a site that you can list your requirements and it comes up with a list of suitable phones?

Most phones do that these days for quite reasonable sums

I have an N73 which has been out for about 3 years now, cost ?150 and does all of those things

You will struggle to find a quality phone without those features as opposed to one with them

I got an LG KF700 a couple of weeks ago and I love it.

Does everything you mentioned.

Just depends how much you want to spend on the phone or what kind of contract you would want.

I'd prefer Pay&go rather than a contract.

I suppose I'd pay anything up to about ?180, I'm not bothered about getting the latest model so it could have been out for a while.

I'll have a look at some of the ones mentioned, thanks.

How long is the video on the KF700?

I'm thinking about getting this one.

How much did anyone who has this phone pay for it?

I've got it on a ?30 a month contract so don't know how much it would actually cost just to buy it.

Will check the video length on it & let you know, I've got quite a lot of music on it though so don't know if it will be shorter due to lack of memory space.

Ok have had a quick look and its only giving about 30 seconds just now, I think it might be to do with the memory though.

Will have a look at the manual when I get home later and see if it says

I've got it on a ?30 a month contract so don't know how much it would actually cost just to buy it.

Will check the video length on it & let you know, I've got quite a lot of music on it though so don't know if it will be shorter due to lack of memory space.

I'm sure it will beat mine, O2XM has an "incredible" 9 seconds!!!!

At the Scottish Cup Celebrations at Tynecastle when they were playing Hey Jude, on my phone I've got "Na na na na na na naa, na na na naa, Ja" and it cuts off, 3 times I tried it, on the last go I got "Jam" in it - useless.:mad:

Archived