Attention all English Jambos!

topcat

bean counter
Happy Saint Georges Day

Thank you and to you as well . In fact to all Jambos everywhere Happy St George's Day :thumb:

Thig Ar Latha
Thank you and to you as well . In fact to all Jambos everywhere Happy St George's Day :thumb:

****St. Georges Day, 'Happy Days' used to be good though! ;)

john brownlee

Is St George not the Lithuianian patron saint as well, or is that St Andrew

Anyway have a nice day

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Some folk on here thought we had St George running our team pity it only lasted a few weeks

Happy St George's day guys

Thanks for the support of my team

Enjoy your day and be proud to be English just like we are proud to be Scots

What i find astonishing is that there are typically a small minority on here who feel the need to "slate" the best wishes and Congratulations to any Englishman/woman on their Patron Saints Day, despite the fact i know England are our traditional and geographical rivals in many sports but isn't slating the day a bit too far? NO i here the minority, say yet St Patricks Day is heavily advertised in many pubs, bars, clubs and in many other walks of life and is therefore celebrated by the "Plastic Paddy" and yet our very own St Andrew is alarmingly ignored and St David is completely ignored (yet to see Welsh emblems emblazoned all over the same bars and clubs)

Anyway for what is left of the day, Happy St George Day.

What i find astonishing is that there are typically a small minority on here who feel the need to "slate" the best wishes and Congratulations to any Englishman/woman on their Patron Saints Day, despite the fact i know England are our traditional and geographical rivals in many sports but isn't slating the day a bit too far? NO i here the minority, say yet St Patricks Day is heavily advertised in many pubs, bars, clubs and in many other walks of life and is therefore celebrated by the "Plastic Paddy" and yet our very own St Andrew is alarmingly ignored and St David is completely ignored (yet to see Welsh emblems emblazoned all over the same bars and clubs)

Fight. Meet empty room.

chester copperpot
Fight. Meet empty room.

Happy St George's day peeps. As someone who is proud to be Scottish and British, and was born on St David's day, I wish all a very happy St George's day.

Forget the bitter people who say **** St George, I could go on with this for hours. I like all 3 nations (well 4 if you include Northern Ireland) doing well at all sports except Rugby (sorry Wales/England)

Have a great day all English Jambo's, lets get right into these highlanders on Saturday.

Thig Ar Latha
Happy St George's day peeps. As someone who is proud to be Scottish and British, and was born on St David's day, I wish all a very happy St George's day.

Forget the bitter people who say **** St George, I could go on with this for hours. I like all 3 nations (well 4 if you include Northern Ireland) doing well at all sports except Rugby (sorry Wales/England).

OK, that was me with a bit of miss guided attempt at humour. :oopsoops:

For the record, I do actually wish the English Jambo's a happy St. Georges day.

Era Macaroons

Happy St georges day to all Turkish and Ethiopians and the other 5 countries he represents

chester copperpot
OK, that was me with a bit of miss guided attempt at humour. :oopsoops:

For the record, I do actually wish the English Jambo's a happy St. Georges day.

I know mate, I know, all the other English **** can GTF though ;);)

Carl Weathers

Happy St George day to any English readers.

It just doesn't seem that relevant anymore - a bit like St Andrew's day.

Boaby Ewing

Living next door to a jakey pub in a Chelsea stronghold, I'd just like to say how happy it's made me to see our English cousins embracing their national identity.

It looked like an uber good time.

I hope St Georges day is as equally unpleasant as I wish every day is for those neighbours of ours who seek to deny us our independence :)

To those that don't, I wish them a great time, in a great spirit of neighbourliness :)

Happy Saint Georges Day

Macedonian Turk?

St Andrew = Greek.

St Patrick = Scottish?

Ten pales of pish!

Archived