Ullapool

hurdie

Can Anyone advise of any good pubs in Ullapool to watch liverpool Match.

ta

Very small town but plenty of places to watch the game. Cant remember any of them but when I was there about 3 years ago, I was pished in them all!!!

Great place!

There a parking attendant there who comes from Edinburgh, he moved up there years ago and hes a Jambo. Lets you park where where you want as long as you get pished with him!!!

Very small town but plenty of places to watch the game. Cant remember any of them but when I was there about 3 years ago, I was pished in them all!!!

Great place!

There a parking attendant there who comes from Edinburgh, he moved up there years ago and hes a Jambo. Lets you park where where you want as long as you get pished with him!!!

Sounds an expensive option ...

Great place!

thanks for the advice, certainly intend to have a few pints regardless. :D

thanks for the advice, certainly intend to have a few pints regardless. :D

Coming into Ullapool from the South, take a right before you go along the water front (at the grave yard). One of the houses there is called Tynecastle.... I'm sure they'll be able to help!

Coming into Ullapool from the South, take a right before you go along the water front (at the grave yard). One of the houses there is called Tynecastle.... I'm sure they'll be able to help!

If all else fails I'll pop by. Some tins and a bottle of Highland Park should swing it.

I'm sure The Argyle Hotel will show it in the public bar.

Upstairs in The Sea forth also have TV's and I've watched matches there before. (World cup)

So plenty of options then. Thanks so much for all the tips.

C'mon the Hearts.

Plenty Jambos in Ulla and I would join you but I'm going to the game :)

Great place!

The traffic warden is different from then and lacks all sense of humour let alone being a Jambo or good company for drink! Avoid at all costs is my advice

Plenty Jambos in Ulla and I would join you but I'm going to the game :)

Enjoy the game. Unfortunately holiday arranged long before cup final. European nights never entered my head.

Enjoy the game. Unfortunately holiday arranged long before cup final. European nights never entered my head.

Enjoy your hols. I'm not back up till Saturday. If you were there on Saturday night just past you may have thought it a strange place as it was the annual 3legged fancy dress pub crawl race, which must make tourists who just arrived think they have come to somewhere very strange :)

Chris Benoit

Enjoy your hols. I'm not back up till Saturday. If you were there on Saturday night just past you may have thought it a strange place as it was the annual 3legged fancy dress pub crawl race, which must make tourists who just arrived think they have come to somewhere very strange :)

You're on the wind up! :lol:

Just googled it I'm heading up next year

Best 2 weekends to come up are the 3legged pub crawl weekend and loopallu in September ( google that too ) :)

Every time I get off the ferry , I always think I've arrived at somewhere strange

Chris Benoit

Best 2 weekends to come up are the 3legged pub crawl weekend and loopallu in September ( google that too ) :)

Know about loopallu, worked on a site with a bloke from Dingwall and he told me about it

Archived