Strangest First Date

Sooperstar

It's been established that the best place to go for a 1st date is the zoo. But where is the strangest place you, or someone you know, has went for a 1st date.

I ask because one of my mates pulled a bird when he was out one night. They swapped numbers and a few days later the bird suggested meeting up. He agreed to it and she said it was her Gran's funeral, so he could go to the wake. He tried to explain to her that this was a bit strange but she insisted that it was perfectly normal. Needless to say he never went in the end and I don't think he ever did see her again.

Boaby Ewing
It's been established that the best place to go for a 1st date is the zoo. But where is the strangest place you, or someone you know, has went for a 1st date.

I ask because one of my mates pulled a bird when he was out one night. They swapped numbers and a few days later the bird suggested meeting up. He agreed to it and she said it was her Gran's funeral, so he could go to the wake. He tried to explain to her that this was a bit strange but she insisted that it was perfectly normal. Needless to say he never went in the end and I don't think he ever did see her again.

A good few years back, I once picked up a bird at a funeral/wake (no, she wasn't in the coffin).

In fairness, I'd pulled her a couple of weeks before that at a party, and wasn't expecting to see her there (turns out our parents were mutual family friends of the deceased) But rather shadily I took the opportunity to get her number whilst everyone else was mourning.

Teenage hormones are a terrible thing.

My mate took a bird to see 'The Woodsman' for their first date. Not the most romantic of films.

He never saw her again after that.

I can remember my first date......

I went to the Corner Shop with this boy..(We were only 11), he bought me a Packet of Crisps and A Carton of Ribena.... and we walked back to school for the bell going..... :laugh:

Very Weird indeed!! :laugh: :laugh:

The boy was very sweet, ha!

I can remember my first date......

I went to the Corner Shop with this boy..(We were only 11), he bought me a Packet of Crisps and A Carton of Ribena.... and we walked back to school for the bell going..... :laugh:

Very Weird indeed!! :laugh: :laugh:

The boy was very sweet, ha!

It doesn't seem like Andy has much to beat then?

Maybe a trip to Greggs on Gorgie Rd, or even a half-time pie :P

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I once took this girl to Lee Hurst's comedy club on our first date

We got there and there was some cracking acts on, I was wetting myself laughing for the first two acts and the compere but there wasn't a whisper out this bird.

After the third act I asked if she was enjoying herself and why she wasnt laughing?

Turns out she was asthmatic and laughter brought on an attack

I never saw her again...

Carl Weathers
My mate took a bird to see 'The Woodsman' for their first date. Not the most romantic of films.

He never saw her again after that.

:laugh:

Buffalo Bill

My first date ever aged 14, I took a girl to Wimpy in Princes Street!

Wimpy_logo.jpg

...and I was a bit wimpy myself back in '87.

I wore a pair of Puma Boris Becker, navy chords and a grandad shirt. My hair was stuck to the sides of my head by the aid of Semi-chem's own brand wet-look hair gel.

After a limp burger, I got her home on the bus, but needless to say, I didn't get a snog.

Three weeks later, the bitch dumped me.

56334472_62836b2094_o.jpg

Buffalo Bill

I went on a date with this bint to a rave in a disused railway tunnell.

The 2 of us got twuntered and she ended up pulling some randon, other guy.

Not my finest moment.

Funny now though.

heartgarfunkel

What a mug. He would have been guaranteed his end - drunk and upset.;)

Best first date. Witchery 'terror' tour. Lightens the mood, its a bit different and breaks the ice because you don't have to get into long winded conversations to begin with. Plus they get scared and hold onto you and cuddle in. afterwards grab a few drinks where by the point its completely relaxed and you can chat. Winner everytime I reckon.

Weirdest 'first date' though- heres a funny true story.

This girl used to really fancy me, one day bored I agreed to go visit her. She was munted so I stressed it was just as friends. Anyway when I got there she wanted to 'get down to business' with me. She was so rough I was having none of it although she was forcing herself on me. Eventually she said I didn't have to do anything but said she would 'put her oral techniques' to the test. Eventually I agreed but we couldn't go to hers because her family was in but she said we could go to her grandads near by with a spare room as he was really old and wouldnt no what was going on. When we arrived the house was locked but she convinced me to go into the back garden insted. So cut to the chase she was doing her thing and I was lying there in the garden and right at the money shot this wee old man comes out the back door of the house just staring at us. What a sight of his only grandaughter hahah. i got up ran past him and jumped on the first train home. never saw her again!

Gerd Muller

met a dutch bird in amsterdam one year (didnt pay for it) and agreed to meet in a coffee shop. needless to say, I arsed it up big style. Didnt tell the guys I was with where I was going in case they came and annoyed me but they found me!

Eventually I just left with the boys cause was too ****ed to be bothered with the chit chat.

I went on a date with this bint to a rave in a disused railway tunnell.

The 2 of us got twuntered and she ended up pulling some randon, other guy.

Not my finest moment.

Funny now though.

That happened to me once. But it was much, much worse.

I met an Irish girl and we spent our first date doing a pub crawl up the grassmarket, and all was going well.

I arranged to meet her the following Saturday in Rev (yeah I know, I was a lot younger then), but when I was just about to leave my Dad called me to say that me step-brother had died. (I didn't know him all that well because my Dad was newly married, but it came only a few weeks after a good friend had killed himself, and it was pretty depressing news in itself, so I wasn't feeling too good).

I couldn't get hold of my brother to tell him, so I ended up having to go across town to the night club he was working in to let hgim know the bad news.

Eventually I decided to head home, but I was going straight past Rev, so I thought I'd pop in to tell the girl I'd arranged to meet what had happened and maybe have one or two drinks to calm the nerves.

She'd already had a few, and when I told her what had happened, she acted like I'd just spoiled her night, got more ****ed and then promptly buggered of to the dance floor and started snogging some other bloke.

Needless to say I left and walked up the road throughly gutted and generally not pleased at all.

The funny thing was, I didn't hear from her until she called me 6 months later to apologise.

She'd been over in Scotland studying for a year and it was time for her to go home, She had told her friends that the only thing she regretted was what she did to me, and they had said that she should apologise if she felt that badly about it.

I probably should have been more harsh that I was. I just told her I didn't really have anything to say to her, and I hoped she'd learnt from it.

Not a nice experience at all.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I went with mates to the then Century 2000 in Lothian Road years ago. I was arranging to meet a female friend that I used to work beside who was a model who did sessions for Wella Haircare and an absolute knock-out, a real perfect 10, who I was determined to forego platonic friendship and try to nail her. But she brought a couple of her pals with her and instead of me trying at last to get to grips with her, she also turned up with some mark she was stringing along. So I decided rather than risk a fight with this sucker, I would try it on one of her pals. I succeeded and spent the night in the club sucking her face but thinking of the model.

Was not really bothered about this bird but I was planning on going to an egg-chasing match at Muddyfield the following week. I happened to mention this to the bird and she said she would go too.

So, the strangest place I ever had a first date was Murrayfield, Scotland v Canada 1995.

Bloody awful match and it chucked it down with snow. 6 months later this "temporary" bird was gone and I had just met my future wife...

Often wonder what would have happened if my model pal had come alone that night.....

I've dated two models in my time, not all its cracked up to be. In my experience they are just full of their own self importance. 1 of them was proper snobby as well.

comes to my house. I ask if she wants anything to drink trying to be polite as you do. she says water will be fine so I bring her back a glass. She sips it then says to me, oh wait is this from a bottle, in my house we only use water from a bottle- SNOB! I was just like council juice is good for you. same girl offered me 'nettle tea' when I went to hers though, WTF!?

I had a date with a very shy, pretty, wallflower type girl when I was about 17, I think she was a year younger. She had apparently fancied me for ages, but was so quiet and innocent she hadn't known what to do about it. Her pals let me know, so I offered to take to the pictures.

We went to see Jodie Foster in The Accused.

Our one and only date :(

Commander Harris
I had a date with a very shy, pretty, wallflower type girl when I was about 17, I think she was a year younger. She had apparently fancied me for ages, but was so quiet and innocent she hadn't known what to do about it. Her pals let me know, so I offered to take to the pictures.

We went to see Jodie Foster in The Accused.

Our one and only date :(

chester copperpot

I once took a lass to a rezz fest, (yes a ressurection) and continued to get too much out ma nut. I went off on one as in I started to pretend to shoot people, she got upset, told me I was a cant.

So I decided to give her a sneeky wee trip, so ended up in an ambulance with her, telling the polis that I was the evil man from Zanzibaar. (You had to be there)

We're still friends now, but she hated that first date with me, she never went near a Rezz again or touched drugs again, so guess it was a good thing.

This is not my wife BTW.

Goose Baxter

My 1st date was to the cinema with my friends from work (was seeing a girl from there) to see 'evoloution' with the guy from the x-files and it has got to be one of the worst movies i have ever seen in my puff. Was so bad that me and my best mate sneaked out to the pub as the movie was that bad.

7 years later and me and the Mrs are still together.

Archived