Tickets for Aberdeen

Sydney from Sydney

Sydney from Sydney

Are they available from Tynie or do you just pay at the gate ?

Also are there buses from Tynie ?

Thanks...... Syd

Are they available from Tynie or do you just pay at the gate ?

Also are there buses from Tynie ?

Thanks...... Syd

Think it's usually just pay at the gate and just phone the ticket office to book seats for bus

Sydney from Sydney

Think it's usually just pay at the gate and just phone the ticket office to book seats for bus

Thanks

No points for getting the Hearts bus anymore which I thoroughly agree with. Surely Hearts can give Aberdeen tickets to hand out when we pay at the gate so we can then take them to the Hearts ticket office and claim loyalty points! Too much like common sense!

No points for getting the Hearts bus anymore which I thoroughly agree with. Surely Hearts can give Aberdeen tickets to hand out when we pay at the gate so we can then take them to the Hearts ticket office and claim loyalty points! Too much like common sense!

Loyalty points are awarded for ADVANCED ticket sales from the club. Always have been. Accruing enough points for big games is pretty easy you know, just go to more games.

Loyalty points are awarded for ADVANCED ticket sales from the club. Always have been. Accruing enough points for big games is pretty easy you know, just go to more games.

I have 146 points so I hope that wasn't aimed at me pal!

Nope, you've plenty points.

As I thought. Even when it's pay at the gate we can pre purchase tickets? For the likes of Aberdeen? Didn't realise that.

As I thought. Even when it's pay at the gate we can pre purchase tickets? For the likes of Aberdeen? Didn't realise that.

Nope, sometimes Aberdeen tickets are available, sometimes not. Guess they won't be expecting many of us to travel hence pay at the gate.

they usually give you a ticket for a seat then proceed to let everyone sit where they want.

or if any part-timers want to fake loyalty :ninja: just go to the games that have advanced ticket sales. :whistling:

they usually give you a ticket for a seat then proceed to let everyone sit where they want.

or if any part-timers want to fake loyalty :ninja: just go to the games that have advanced ticket sales. :whistling:

They are not that clever. If they had bothered to only go to our home cup matches last season there wouldn't have been any of the pant wetting over cup final tickets etc.

Nope, sometimes Aberdeen tickets are available, sometimes not. Guess they won't be expecting many of us to travel hence pay at the gate.

At pittodrie the Only time recently I can remember getting a ticket pre match was jan 10. They hardly ever have tickets to pre purchase.

Only time recently I can remember getting a ticket pre match was jan 10 for Aberdeen.

There has been a few matches, but given our form in recent times we take less fans so therefore less ticket matches.

There has been a few matches, but given our form in recent times we take less fans so therefore less ticket matches.

Yeah I meant for pittodrie.

Do supporters clubs have a way of getting the points for cash gates?

Nobody gets points for cash gates.

if it helps us gain extra members/travellers the answer is yes............................................

the reality is the polar opposite i'm afraid.

Usually go with supporters club for further away games but most central belt games we just drive to. Cheers for the info.

Archived