Todays ref

rubyruby

who was he cos he as feckn gash!

No consistancy,never let the game flow & threw yellow cards around willy nilly & then bottled it with a few dodgy tackles against us being ignored.

Are we now dealing with a batch of refs who are determined to hand celtic the title even after THEIR poor start to the season.

He was a total shambles. I didn't see our penalty clearly enough to judge that one, but theirs was incredibly soft, especially considering all the pushes Sutton and Novikovas recieved. His bookings of Paterson and Sutton were laughable.

He was terrible for both teams but still gave the majority of 50/50 decisions to Inverness. Terrible ref performance.

I think there was 8 fast tracked through. And he was one of them. Dreary me,

absoutley shite ref, for both teams. Neither were pens, harsh red for them, suttons fair tackle a yellow, could go on

Bobby Madden. I've seen many bad refereeing performances at Tynecastle, some where I was and am convinced we were being cheated. That today ranks in the top 10 of the worst.

He was not biased, just absolutely out of his depth.

William H. Bonney

absoutley shite ref, for both teams. Neither were pens, harsh red for them, suttons fair tackle a yellow, could go on

Harsh red for them?? Forlan was like a man possessed. He deserved to go.

Getintaethem

Their's was a pen, Paterson clipped his heels. Thought he got most of the big decisions right TBH, maybe gave a couple of throw-ins the wrong way and a don't really agree that Sutton's tackle was a booking but thats the rules they are told to apply.

J Cheever Loophole

He was abysmal. Dodgy decisions against both teams.

Sending off was clear cut though.

This.

90+mins of WTF decisions.The wee Naisie lookalike sub should have been off the park anaw.

hearts_crazy

i thought he was ok.

Seriously? Were you there? Absolutely outrageously bad, Ian Brines times a million. Truly truly shocking performance, not just from him but the 'assistants' too, the amount they missed, or got wrong was simply astonishing.

He was so shite I can nearly forgive the players for letting a 2,going on5, nil lead.

Seymour M Hersh

Their's was a pen, Paterson clipped his heels. Thought he got most of the big decisions right TBH, maybe gave a couple of throw-ins the wrong way and a don't really agree that Sutton's tackle was a booking but thats the rules they are told to apply.

Have you seen the video?

It seems to be such a massive jump from lower league football to the SPL.

Most, but not all, of the refs seem to improve during their career. That's why it was a shame that some of the more experienced refs like Richmond and Conroy retired early. Experience seems to be important here.

The guy today was terrible. No idea of what was going on.

The standside linesman was a joke too.

What is the point in linesmen if they don't make decisions?

He hadn't a clue.

He set the tone for his terrible performance by letting Foran away with getting in his face and punching the ball away early doors - no idea how he wasn't booked for that.

I'm always very vocal at football (anyone in section B will tell you hahah) but I woke up this morning with one hell of a sore throat from shouting at the ref and the closest linesman.

That was a standout example of some of the worst match refereeing I have ever witnessed and if this is how the standard of refs will be this season then we are fecked! Not just us, this whole league that is a world wide laughing stock!

Did get a good wee reaction from shinnie wheni shouted at him though hahha

He hadn't a clue.

brines' partner in crime from ayr utd game, tom murphy....................... wee kent!!

Dreadful performance - even worse considering he's supposed to be one of our elite refs and has a FIFA badge. Just shows how poor the rating system is when that's the case.

The Old Tolbooth

He hadn't a clue.

Ah, our old pal Tom Murphy who continually gets away with giving us absolutely nothing, he's one of the most bent linesmen I've ever seen.

The ref is probably the worst I've ever seen too, apart from Ian Brines, but he's just corrupt! Madden hadn't a clue what to do one more than one occasion, and just guessed, you could see the players looking at him waiting for a decision a couple of times, and they were bemused by most of them, both sets of players! He was miles out of his depth for sure!

brines' partner in crime from ayr utd game, tom murphy....................... wee kent!!

Ah, our old pal Tom Murphy who continually gets away with giving us absolutely nothing, he's one of the most bent linesmen I've ever seen.

The ref is probably the worst I've ever seen too, apart from Ian Brines, but he's just corrupt! Madden hadn't a clue what to do one more than one occasion, and just guessed, you could see the players looking at him waiting for a decision a couple of times, and they were bemused by most of them, both sets of players! He was miles out of his depth for sure!

Tom Murphy eh?

He hardly got any decisions right. If any.

it will get worse, dallas was 4th official,soon to be in the middle,

this guy is worse than his feckin father

Archived