Ticket Sales

8skacel8

Do The Dance

Truly embarrassing and we will be lucky to get 10000 tomorrow!

I've got a season ticket, Ill be there, but unfortunately I can't really say I'm particularly excited. Unfortunately Scottish football has been piss poor for years now.. I support Hearts, so I'll go, support my team and Ive paid my money, but I don't blame the inbetweeners.

12000 and thats about 3500 more than your lot will get for same fixture. :thumbsup:

Already sold just under 10K.... usually we get around 1500 walk ups on the day... add the small support from ICT... 11.5 k should be no problem tomorrow.

12000 and thats about 3500 more than your lot will get for same fixture. :thumbsup:

Sorry?

Already sold just under 10K.... usually we get around 1500 walk ups on the day... add the small support from ICT... 11.5 k should be no problem tomorrow.

Theres over 5.5k available on e-tickets and we dont open the lower parts of the main stand, together with poor hospitality I think we will struggle tomorrow to get over 10k.

Theres over 5.5k available on e-tickets and we dont open the lower parts of the main stand, together with poor hospitality I think we will struggle tomorrow to get over 10k.

I counted the tickets actually sold. 9980 so far... happy to stick with my number for the game.

I've got a season ticket, Ill be there, but unfortunately I can't really say I'm particularly excited. Unfortunately Scottish football has been piss poor for years now.. I support Hearts, so I'll go, support my team and Ive paid my money, but I don't blame the inbetweeners.

Games at Tynie are not bad tbh. Feel for any one that doesn't support us or celtic though. Would be torture going to see teams like St Mirren every week....

Archived