"Football's bad boy" David Obua

jimlaurie11

loveofthegame

Absolute bell end, who made far too much money from our club.

Not that it was his fault we offered him such ludicrous wages.

Top lad.

Horrendous player. (Not in the bursds sense, oh he was a playa for sure)

Actually glad we, the fans, made him a millionaire though. He deserved it.

:wub:

The Comedian

Top lad.

Horrendous player. (Not in the bursds sense, oh he was a playa for sure)

Actually glad we, the fans, made him a millionaire though. He deserved it.

:wub:

It certainly feels that way, especially as we now don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

Davy O should have been a rapper tbh, looking the part there.

The Great Khali

Wait for the seethe merchants to come on and read that :lol:

"obua chat is shite patter"

"how do you think he can afford that? Because of Vlad" etc etc

Never change Davey O. Never change

:jjyay:

BoJack Horseman

Are we to assume that's 170,000 Ugandan Shillings? As in a mere ?43. Hardly splashing the cash.

I used to think it was racism that the haters were so venomous. Then, I realised:

It's plain old boaby envy.

Yup, whilst Davie-O is swinging the coiled python about and smashing all back doors before him, the seethers are sat at home, coaxing the two incher with some tweezers, a well thumbed copy of Razzle from 1982, and a pack of Wotsits.

Like I say, whit a boy.

laugh.gif

Harry Palmer

FOOTBALL'S bad boy, David Obua might still be without a football club with the pre-season fast coming to a close; he isn?t about to press the panic button or reduce on his partying ways.

He turned heads when he turned up for the Kwiviga poetry night at Gatto Matto at the invitation of Cedric Babu of Kinetic management.

When some expected him to recite a poem or two, he settled at the far corner of the bar and ordered for a 750ml bottle of Chivas Regal; a scotch whisky valued at 170,000.

With the bottle, he got ?friends? who tapped his drink, and he was willing to share.

Early this week moles bumped into Obua at Rivonia suite?s Health City gym in Mbuya, where he has a membership.

Those blasted moles get everywhere! :verymad:

I used to think it was racism that the haters were so venomous. Then, I realised:

Yup, whilst Davie-O is swinging the coiled python about and smashing all back doors before him, the seethers are sat at home, coaxing the two incher with some tweezers, a well thumbed copy of Razzle from 1982, and a pack of Wotsits.

Like I say, whit a boy.

laugh.gif

I am currently on a well thumbed Mayfair with Mary Millington flashing her rather nice gash

Like I say, whit a boy.

laugh.gif

:lol:

The Great Khali

Like I say, whit a boy.

laugh.gif

I think you might be onto something there.

I once took a slash next to Davey O.

And let me tell you this. You pretty much described it perfectly.

loveofthegame

Are we to assume that's 170,000 Ugandan Shillings? As in a mere ?43. Hardly splashing the cash.

Aye but you have to remember how poor Uganda is, and I think this is an article from a local paper?

This is the guy who built a ?500,000 mansion in a country whose people earn penny's a day. He is clearly so out of touch with reality that it's frightening. Forgetting all the shan "we are all david obua" banter for a second, the guy is a complete tube.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Always knew he was a top lad

then he scored the winner at Easter Road

TOP LAD STATUS CONFIRMED

SCT_RS_HIBS_HEARTS_12.jpg

BoJack Horseman

Aye but you have to remember how poor Uganda is, and I think this is an article from a local paper?

This is the guy who built a ?500,000 mansion in a country whose people earn penny's a day. He is clearly so out of touch with reality that it's frightening. Forgetting all the shan "we are all david obua" banter for a second, the guy is a complete tube.

I agree, it's a lot of money for Uganda, but not for him or really anyone on here. It was kind of in response to this post.

I'm disgusted that we haven't retired his number yet :seething:

On a more serious note, I miss his lovely smile :sob:

A ?500,000 mansion is pretty cheap for a mansion though.

The Great Khali

Indeed it is my friend. 43 of his many millions of pounds.

I think you might be onto something there.

I once took a slash next to Davey O.

And let me tell you this. You pretty much described it perfectly.

Has to sit in the sink to avoid getting the tip wet, I hear.

The Great Khali

Has to sit in the sink to avoid getting the tip wet, I hear.

Aye.

Was getting his hands washed and a spray of Paco Rabanne 1 million by the attendant as he urinated.

Chucked a fifty quid tip at him on his way out aswell.

He's the special guest against Liverpool for the half-time draw

:facepalm:

Would love it.

Imagine having David Obua and Sir Chris Hoy out on the pitch at the same time, grinning like Cheshire cats. 18,000 would swoon simultaneously.

mahgrassyshoes

Imagine buying a bottle of expensive whiskey and sharing it with the folk around you. Complete *****.

A ?500,000 mansion is pretty cheap for a mansion though.

Not when the builders who are building it are getting paid about 3p a week.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Not when the builders who are building it are getting paid about 3p a week.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

If they weren't building it, they would get 0p a week. Is that what you want? Starving Ugandans? Racist imo.

BoJack Horseman

Imagine buying a bottle of expensive whiskey and sharing it with the folk around you. Complete *****.

A truly shocking state of affairs.

If they weren't building it, they would get 0p a week. Is that what you want? Starving Ugandans? Racist imo.

:D

he comes from a country that is a bit of a shitehole and should therefore not have earned good money. it's immoral to do so.

Regal Kingston

?43 a bottle!

The flash ****!!!!

That looks like it was written by some creep stalking him.

Terrible journalism

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ah Big Dave. Nice to see you are still taking your career seriously. Maybe another career awaits if all is true. Hosed next to 2 Ts once, he'll need to stick to football wot sits and razzle

Archived