Liverpool vrs Hearts

JamboBen

Hi Guys

My Mate asked me to stick this deal up on Kickback for the away leg, if anyone is interested, let me know and I will pass on his number so you can contact him regarding this as he emailed me the flyer about this so thought I would pass on the information.

Liverpool v Hearts game at Anfield. The package includes all of the following, Comp bar from 4.30pm (Beer & House Wines)Selected 3 Course Meal inc House Wine Match Ticket Official Match Programme ?150 p/p Seats are in the Main Stand, Liverpool section. The coach will be ?20/?25 a man so really good value at ?175 all in. The coach holds 49, Bus stright down and back arrive at Restaurant Bar and Grill Burnswick Street Liverpool 4.30 Copm drinks on arrival, 3 course dinner, including selected wines, transfer departs to anfield at 7pm - Match tickets are guaranteed in this packed and only 30 places available.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will pass on my mates number so you can contact him about this.

Thanks

Hi Guys

My Mate asked me to stick this deal up on Kickback for the away leg, if anyone is interested, let me know and I will pass on his number so you can contact him regarding this as he emailed me the flyer about this so thought I would pass on the information.

Liverpool v Hearts game at Anfield. The package includes all of the following, Comp bar from 4.30pm (Beer & House Wines)Selected 3 Course Meal inc House Wine Match Ticket Official Match Programme ?150 p/p Seats are in the Main Stand, Liverpool section. The coach will be ?20/?25 a man so really good value at ?175 all in. The coach holds 49, Bus stright down and back arrive at Restaurant Bar and Grill Burnswick Street Liverpool 4.30 Copm drinks on arrival, 3 course dinner, including selected wines, transfer departs to anfield at 7pm - Match tickets are guaranteed in this packed and only 30 places available.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will pass on my mates number so you can contact him about this.

Just thought I would put up a reminder for this package deal for people who have not got tickets for the Hearts end, might be worth an option for someone folk, again just let me know if interested and will pass on my mates number, for you to contact him about this.

Thanks

Thanks

Archived