what a day I've had

john brownlee

john brownlee

well where do I start early doors nine UK time wendy and connor and of course me were invited to the local church. St Peters day I believe, remembering that John is a good C of S and calvinist. went into the chapel/church paid some small donation for the poor wendy connor done the kissing thing, not for me it was going to far to kiss a picture of some guy with long hair and some burd with a baby.

After all that crap the fun began,, fish salads wine beer and ryicka local brandy abit like cough mixture meet all the locals and a few gypsies there for the free food anyway the look alike robbie coltrain priest guy started his speach, boy after an hour of this, his last part was the best he says "I have heard from my scottish guys in the west that on the 19th of May the big team won the big cup five to one" at that point all the villagers stoud up and done the five /one and the a great round of aplause.......He then came over to where I was sittig with his gold cross and some twiges and his helper who was carrying a bucket of water. I then got blottered with water and twigs acroos the head and chanted the words RUUUUUUUUUDI........what a guy... more food and drink by this time wendy and connor had left leavin me to drink and be merry could I ask for more ...... well you might well ask went to the posh resturant in the evening to meet up with other Brits who live in the region slap up meal mind you I was bagged up after eating all that food earlier in the day ..... more beers not much more food but in the end another freebie what a day

BTW some parts of this tale are true

john brownlee

What parts are true?

my name

but it was still a fandasbbydosey day

today i had forgotten that I had got a plastic container you know the ones that your mother has , fool of fish and some pasta stuff gowd did it smell, so in the bin it went. Thats my last day here in Bulgaria and off to sofia tomorrow and flight back home in time for the wee team(thats scouse team) game and the misuss big sixty birthday party I always know its time to come home when I have to empty the swimming pool......lifes a bieatch

Archived