What's this film...

JamboX2

Hey folks. I've been racking my brain trying to think of a movie, or tv film. I remembered it from the late 1990s, maybe earlier. It was about a fictional football team and there was a bit where they played Hibs, and they made a lot of fun of the 'slope'. I remember it was like playing on an extreme slope, and at half time it was 15-0 due to the slope. Another joke was the fact that the bus driver never knew where he was going, and the team was formed from a carpet mill or something.

Anyway, can anyone remember what it was called? It's been on my mind all day after talking about Mike Bassett England Manager I remembered it. I know JKB wont fail me.

Hey folks. I've been racking my brain trying to think of a movie, or tv film. I remembered it from the late 1990s, maybe earlier. It was about a fictional football team and there was a bit where they played Hibs, and they made a lot of fun of the 'slope'. I remember it was like playing on an extreme slope, and at half time it was 15-0 due to the slope. Another joke was the fact that the bus driver never knew where he was going, and the team was formed from a carpet mill or something.

Anyway, can anyone remember what it was called? It's been on my mind all day after talking about Mike Bassett England Manager I remembered it. I know JKB wont fail me.

This perhaps ... The Match (1999)

MV5BNDg5ODAxMzcxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg4ODgxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

I assume hibs were getting beat

Archived