Zal's Moment

cruzabic

john brownlee

Its a pity that wannabee cardinal had a humour bypass or he would have seen the funny side of Zals actions......fleckin tube of a ref

john brownlee

he's what's wrong with reffin' in scootland they would rather book someone with a sence of humour than a thug who main aim in life is chop down talented footballers

Destruction Derby

I want to see the piece of skill infront of the beast stand, the step over type thing. Was brilliant

Thought you meant the moment when he wandered back to play Griffiths onside at their goal.

BOMBSCARE Zaliuseless, mad vald oot, etc etc :facepalm:

Dr Ian Malcolm

My favourite was when he called them all w*nkers a couple of seasons back. It's something all Hearts captains should do.

:pleasing:

completelymental

Even though he's being concidered a hero for getting it up the hobos i would still get shot of him as he causes us to many problems in important matches such as getting sent off,or making a bad pass which concedes a goal or as in sunday's evidence in playing the Thumb on side so he could score.

Zals a fecking liability and the sooner he goes the better.

Even though he's being concidered a hero for getting it up the hobos i would still get shot of him as he causes us to many problems in important matches such as getting sent off,or making a bad pass which concedes a goal or as in sunday's evidence in playing the Thumb on side so he could score.

you're completelymental

Maurice Moss

:vrface:

The Great Khali

tumblr_lj1jdcmsBC1qf9vu1.gif

Dr Ian Malcolm

:nozal:

Tommy Wiseau

That video is incredible :lol: He's some boy, likes :lol:

Thought you meant the moment when he wandered back to play Griffiths onside at their goal.

The pair of you can shut it :muggy:

How much more of a ****ing Hearts legend can the guy be and yet still he gets pelters which are made up of lies and nonsense. It's gone beyond funny and now just disgusts me tbh <_<

PS. Best player on the park yesterday. Lots of love, buh-bye :)

Malcolm Tucker

gers_1553317a.jpg

article-2146839-132DD7DD000005DC-402_468x313.jpg

_48944231_marius_zaliukas_466b_sns.jpg

I think I've said enough.

Guest C00l K1d

Of topic but that video reminded me of how ridiculous those feckin hibs fans were.

When rudi was of at the side the coins were literally raining down on him and the physio.

Did they ever get warnings or shit for that?

You on crack? :blink:

Tommy Wiseau

I'm not one to take umbrage with a Tommy post, but that one needed fixed.

I'm disappointed in myself more than anything, but always accept suggestions and improvements from those who can breath through their noses so thank you kindly :)

The Great Khali

That video is incredible :lol: He's some boy, likes :lol:

The pair of you can shut it :muggy:

How much more of a ****ing Hearts legend can the guy be and yet still he gets pelters which are made up of lies and nonsense. It's gone beyond funny and now just disgusts me tbh <_<

To be fair to them though they wouldn't have noticed everything that Zal did that made him the best player on the park.

It's usually a bit more difficult to spot everything we did at the game while they were watching the goals on Sky Sports News the game on the tele.

That video is incredible :lol: He's some boy, likes

Yep. Decided I'm not even going to bother entering into any more of the ridiculously repetitive and stupid debates that surface every time his name is mentioned. The whole "he's a liability who doesn't concentrate enough and makes costly mistakes" thing is just so tired, old and hasn't been updated since 2010. It's just another one of those mantras trotted out by folk who don't really bother with games or know what they're talking about. Lazy and feeble chat. Had it with listening or arguing against that sort of claptrap.

So instead of discussing his game (I don't need to do that either), I'm going to mention his role as captain with particular reference to 19/05/12.

I admit I was a wee bit sceptical when he was given the armband but after seeing his performances improve massively it was really special to see his reaction to winning that cup and also how much it clearly meant to him. I was taken aback by just how MUCH it seemed to mean to him, so much emotion....and if I were HMFC captain I think he reacted exactly the same way that I would have done. He was just brilliant and when I watch the game back it's a part of the footage that I always stop to watch again. When he's at the bottom of the steps trying to compose himself...Aw man. It's just ace.

Captain Zal. You'll do just fine for us, thanks. thumbsup.gif

P.S. Yellow was worth it on Sunday too....

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

This yellow is up there in the top 2 yellow cards at Easter Road of all time.

It's between this and Phil Stamps 2nd yellow after he scored although I think Zal just shaves it for his brazen WUMery.

BTW Zal haters GTF!

They way Zal has turned it around since he arrived at Hearts is an amazing story. I doubt there's many people on here who would have at all bothered if he was punted after a season. This is a guy who led a pretty average group of players to our greatest result of ALL TIME and bubbled like any one of us would had we been in his position.

I have no doubt that, during the wages fiasco last season, it would have been big personalities like Zal pulling the boys together.

Zal. From LIFF to LEGEND!

Zal is a legend and I loved him noising up the hobos but anyone trying to convince themselves it wasn't worth a booking is having a laugh.

It went on for a good twenty seconds with the standing on the hoardings, giving a few lovely 5-1s and a Rudi sshh.

If it was Griffiths doing all that to us we would be screaming for a booking.

HampdenHearts

Loved him since the second he got shifted back to centre-half! Gave me the blokes handshake/embrace in hawke and hunter one night. Legend.

I don't think he would have been booked if he wasn't the captain. If he's not suspended for a further booking or two any time soon the great in fact it worth the yellow getting up they losers.

There's always one

:vrface:

Just done a bit digging he was playing the last time we lost to them

I was wondering if he was around at that point. Don't think he has lost to them when he has been captain though.

Archived