Unbeaten start to the season...

jambo191

Well done john. Keep it up!

Yeah , agreed . JM like a few in the team , still finding their feet.

Remember all the chat that we would need to be prepared to accept a settling in period for the youngsters ? Never going to happen on here looking at kickback today.

No one is too unhappy about the youngsters' performances, it's the worry that Mcglynn is messing around with things that worked well (Gowser RB ) last season and that the team seems to have a robotic set up where people just continue doing what they have been told to do even if it isnt working . We will soon get sussed if we cant vary things a bit.

BobbyJenkins

I think the majority knew wed be up and down this season in terms of consistency. The midfield needs to change but were undefeated with a young team so im fairy happy.

That's one way of looking at it. I would also say that the two young full backs will have learned a hell of a lot today from that game.

Arthur Morgan

I think the majority knew wed be up and down this season in terms of consistency. The midfield needs to change but were undefeated with a young team so im fairy happy.

whistling.gif

Gregory House M.D.

McGowan, Robinson & Barr have been poor in both games. McGowan and Robinson brutally so.

Robinson will never be a playmaker. Time to bring Holt in, drop McGowan and use Scott Robinson as the spoiler he is.

The cutting in stuff doesn't work with a poacher at CF so play our wingers on the right sides.

Fair play to McGlynn in the sense we haven't lost but todays display was dreadful especially in midfield. If Hibs were anywhere near a decent side we would've conceded a few today.

A win against a team that finished top-6 last season and a draw away to our local rivals despite a poor performance, it could have been a lot worse.

It gives us something to build on going into the Inverness game. We should beat them, they've lost a lot of their top players in the summer.

Our first big test this season will be the following week away to Aberdeen, they've improved their squad and some journalists have even predicted they will finish in the top-3.

kylelauren01

I would have taken 4 out of 6 at the start of the season....any less and the knives would be out even more.

Archived