What Planet are they on

JennytheJambo

JennytheJambo

I know we didn't play well today and TBH made Hibs look good but for McPake and Ugly feature Griffiths to say that they dominated the game and should have won, was I watching a different game? Hibs were an improvement to recent games but that wouldn't have been hard and had we only turned up. ESPN were trying there hardest to get the boot into us and licking the arses of those in green and white.

Victor Meldrew

I know we didn't play well today and TBH made Hibs look good but for McPake and Ugly feature Griffiths to say that they dominated the game and should have won, was I watching a different game? Hibs were an improvement to recent games but that wouldn't have been hard and had we only turned up. ESPN were trying there hardest to get the boot into us and licking the arses of those in green and white.

Who cares. It's 13 in a row now.

Bbc has possession at 50 percent each and ten shots at goal each. Not sure what they're getting at to be honest.

Who cares. It's 13 in a row now.

12 in a row I think.

A draw against us is like a victory to Hibs. They can't beat us so a draw is an excellent result for them.

Actually proper celebrating the draw! Some jackey lassie walked passed us an said "is that yous going back to Tynie with a draw hahaha"!! I just said "are you away to parade your point!?"! You can see our dominance over them when thy get that excited over a draw at home! we were piss poor too!

Maurice Moss

Draw was a fair result.

This. We were poor for us, they played well for them, so about even.

We were shite and that's all I care about. If that was a good performance for them, and they still couldn't beat us on that form, another relegation battle beckons.

Both teams were poor, but no way whatsoever did they get anywhere near to dominating it.

Difference is that we know we were shit today, they actually (whilst being as poor as us) think they were good.

What input can an ex assistant manager who parted company from a team, who just missed relegation and get pumped by their biggest rivals in the Cup in the process, have to give? Hibs were ok and we were disappointing end of.

there are no sensible vermins. every one is only capable of drooling incoherently. thumbelina is hardly going to buck the trend.

ToadKiller Dog

The hobos got a tiny but of their pride back but still couldn't beats up . Good they will get their delusions levels up for the next one which will make the result more sweeter when we thump them .

A draw was about fair . We wasted too many corners and a couple of free kicks in good positions .

what was mcpake pointing at his name for second hoff !!! he is nobody that has done nothing !

"Remember my name I was at centre half when you leathered us at Hampden?":lol:

We were shite and that's all I care about. If that was a good performance for them, and they still couldn't beat us on that form, another relegation battle beckons.

Only difference this time is, they won't have the pars to save their ass

portobellojambo1

Draw was a fair result.

This. We were very poor today, and the contrast in expectations showed itself dramatically. We were very, very disappointed not to have won today, and they were celebrating a draw like they had just won the SPL title, Scottish Cup, World Cup and World War III in one go.

We were gash = too many hoofballs to Sutton and not enough guile in midfield.

I appreciate we have to field more youngsters but still think the likes of Grainger need to start such games.

The ref gave us nothing after we scored and that Deegan I fancied for a red today after watching him at Tannadice - another ref would have obliged.

At the end of the day, we can't expect to rattle them every time we play so the draw is fair enough as keeps our run going at 12.

The fans celebrations and the likes of thumb and McPake "getting it up us" witb their draw at home was cringe.

How did Zal get booked for his fans insult but thumb got away with his celebrations?? Joke!!

If Rudi had played, we'd have won, FACT!

It's 12 in a row FFS! We are top and they are bottom. People need to undertsand that a draw against us at home when we've played horribly is a parade worthy result! Will probably tell their grand kids about this!

The party atmosphere in the hearts end was brilliant. Opened up wounds from 19/05/12 for the hibs fans, most noticable by them trying to turn complete crap into glory with nonsense songs and remarks, one example is another jambo on kickback mentioned that a wee hobo chav gloated saying "Are you all away back to tynecastle to celebrate your draw, hahaha" (there or there about) As a matter of fact, YES. Ill celebrate the fact that we played boggin but still had enough to create chances and limit them to one goal against a hibs side that, according to the cretins, played brilliant. Also the SCOTTISH CUP resides (replica at least) at tynecastle so another reason to celebrate.

All in all,

- We won the big cup by hammering them 5-1.

- Hibs played "well" and we were mince and they still couldnt beat us.

- Thats 12 unbeaten in a row now.

Crap performance or not i am still very... :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

"Remember my name I was at centre half when you leathered us at Hampden?":lol:

Thought Griffiths was saying , look they've no even put the thumb on my shirt this season either.

12 in a row I think.

A draw against us is like a victory to Hibs. They can't beat us so a draw is an excellent result for them.

Probably felt like they had just won the Big Cup! :teehee:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

We were poor today and I'd argue that we were lucky to get a point, but we did defend well and didn't allow Hibs to create many clear cut chances. If there was one team who should have won, it was probably Hibs.

Thought we wete poor and missed rudi suso and black, for me that was the dif. Hubz a bit better, two fullbacks not great spec mchatie grainger should av played and mcgowen at full back would av beemn better. Need a stricker to help sutton. Overall a drew ok. Unbeaten gainst the filth.".

By our standards we were awful, by their standards they were great. but at best for them the game was even.

We have a problem though, no goal scorers on the park.

I feel a tad embarrassed at drawing with such a poor side.

Sawdust Caesar

12 in a row I think.

I live in Leith and they've been singing almost no stop for hours in the pubs round here. Never heard them sing that much for the whole of last season, saddos.

I live in Leith and they've been singing almost no stop for hours in the pubs round here. Never heard them sing that much for the whole of last season, saddos.

It is an acceptance of being a wee team, the remaining few are now letting it register.

We were absolutely rotten today. Terrible. The worst display I've seen for ages.

Hibs are so shite they still couldn't beat us and are chuffed to bits with a draw

gerryjambo41

We were absolutely rotten today. Terrible. The worst display I've seen for ages.

Hibs are so shite they still couldn't beat us and are chuffed to bits with a draw

That's why they're the wee team, wonder if they are whinging about the ref today as he was their best player :lol:

Wow. It's unbelievable how happy they are getting over a draw.

A 1-1 draw at home in a must win game for them. Not to mention 12 in a row...

Just shows the mentality of the wee team.

Mr Brightside

The ref gave us nothing after we scored and that Deegan I fancied for a red today after watching him at Tannadice - another ref would have obliged.

That was Deegans first game for hibs he didn't play against Utd. I thought at the game he should have got a second yellow in the build up to their goal.

Archived