Trouble on ER

BigC

The army should round up these clowns, fly them to Iraq and dump them on the front line. Lets see how hard they really are.

The army should round up these clowns, fly them to Iraq and dump them on the front line. Lets see how hard they really are.

Great idea :thumbsup:

Fermit the Krog

I saw a hobo pushing a wheelchair, let go of said wheelchair and proceed to try and square go a hearts fan that was being wide. Hibs class.

They have previous for this.

Some will know what I'm talking about.

Now that I'm too old for it they should bring back national service.

fabienleclerq

Just what the middle east needs Balding 40 year old neds!

From what I've heard a hearts fan was slashed by some jakey on great junction street before the game. Was after some mouthing off and a bit of fisticuffs!

Could be garbage but no reason for ther person who this came from to make it up and make up that he'd witnessed it.

J Cheever Loophole

Saw a couple of mounted WPCs heading up the road at a cantor and I am now going to buy Mrs J a pair of jodhpurs and a riding crop.Cwoar.

Johanes de Silentio

The Hibs boy getting sparked out after giving it big licks was funny as ****.

Violence is funny.

Violence is funny.

If you're gonna call folk peadophiles, challenging them to a square go and generally being an obnoxious wee ######, then you deserve it.

If he'd been walking up the road, keeping himself to himself and was jumped, it would be a completely different story.

Alwaysinourshadows

The fact that Hibs fans are making out that a draw is a great result just shows how much they respect the big team in Edinburgh.

Archived