Championship Manager 2000-2001

BASIL_HEARTS

BASIL_HEARTS

I still think its the best one, currently playing it just now i need a new challenge maybe going to go Wigan who are in the 2nd division.

Anyone know of good signings for a low budget.

Mike Duff is one and To madiera

rossthejambo

Wullie Howie

Kennedy Bakircioglu

Javier Saviola

:thumbsup:

On.a budget for Wigan in the 2nd division?

Cracking shouts...

On.a budget for Wigan in the 2nd division?

Cracking shouts...

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic, Maxim Tsigalko.

Arent you all on about players from CM01/02? That was my first game and they were all players from that, including West on a free. Could get guardiola on a free aswell.

Arent you all on about players from CM01/02? That was my first game and they were all players from that, including West on a free. Could get guardiola on a free aswell.

My favourite CM.

Moukoko, Justin Georcelin, Kennedy Bakirioglu, Cherno Samba, Ibrahim Said - so many great players, most of whom ended up being utter shite or having personal dramas in real life.

Was this the one where you could get Kim Kallstrom from some diddy Swedish team for pennies? He was the damage. FC Hacken or some such?

Loved Champ back then, can't be arsed with it now. yucky.gif

Johanes de Silentio

Can you see if my nephew is on it?

David Knox - Cowdenbeath reserves - I signed him for my Wigan side and played him up front with Leonardo!

Might have been a wee bit after 2000/01, though.

Jamie victory, Neil brisco, John Grant and a young Liverpool striker on loan. Can't remember his name for the life of me, but as I recall, he was Scandinavian and was awesome. You should be able to pick him up for a free in a year or two as well.

Was this the one where you could get Kim Kallstrom from some diddy Swedish team for pennies? He was the damage. FC Hacken or some such?

Loved Champ back then, can't be arsed with it now. yucky.gif

That's the one. Mark Kerr was absolutely ace as well.

I remember Martin Palermo scoring 50+ goals in a season for me on it once.

If you're of the opinion that FM is just too much work now, may I suggest FM12 on android.

Current players but plays very similar to CM 01.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

If you have the 3968 update and patch Anastidis (SP?) 'Skalidis' Plays in lower league Greece and is goal a game average. He will never go to you in the 1st season though.

Try and find the Italian super league patch from 2005, It's awesome, and Hearts are in it too :)

The_razors_edge

Not sure if it was 00/01 or an earlier version but I signed a guy called Dario gigena from union Santa Fe in Argentina on a free. He scored 63 goals in a season for me. Never had may other player do that before or after.

A mainstay of my Champions League winning Hearts side biggrin.gif

Sharbel Touma....Mark Brown.....Kim Kallstrom....Peter Prospar.....

An amazing game and absolutely pisses all over the current offering, which is shite. Again.

I hate you all, just started 10 days on holiday and all this chat has led me to downloading cm 01/02, doubt I will leave my flat for the rest of my holidays now!

Archived