Ticket query

hearts00

I know this is trivial in the big scheme of the Liverpool game but if someone can answer this I would be most grateful.

All my loyalty points have lapsed so I am sitting on zero after not being able to make many games over the last two years.

I went online to buy three tickets for the Killie game in September and the Inverness game on Saturday. I was able to buy tickets for the Killie game but I am blocked from doing so for the Inverness game. I then phoned up and ticket master said they can't sell me tickets for the Inverness game and I would have to phone Hearts directly. Problem is how do you actually get through to someone at Hearts as every option inevitably means you end up at a ticket master agent?

can anyone help with this?

I know this is trivial in the big scheme of the Liverpool game but if someone can answer this I would be most grateful.

All my loyalty points have lapsed so I am sitting on zero after not being able to make many games over the last two years.

I went online to buy three tickets for the Killie game in September and the Inverness game on Saturday. I was able to buy tickets for the Killie game but I am blocked from doing so for the Inverness game. I then phoned up and ticket master said they can't sell me tickets for the Inverness game and I would have to phone Hearts directly. Problem is how do you actually get through to someone at Hearts as every option inevitably means you end up at a ticket master agent?

can anyone help with this?

If you bought tickets for games last season under your reference you should have enough points. The option, I can not recall. I think it is 8 or some high number and that is direct to the ticket office rather than ticket master.

Captain Bubblebeard

It's the same number but option 1 then 8. Gets you through to hearts ticket office. Just called myself after similar pain of waiting in a big queue (at god knows what per minute!) and being told I couldn't book with the call centre as I am the carer for a disabled fan. Using the 1,8 option, I got to the top of a (much shorter - 5 minutes, maybe) queue twice and got cut off, but third time lucky got through. Good luck fella - typical hearts/call centre inefficiency/lack of clarity - worth it to see us take down (!!) the scousers though!

Archived