Unsubstantiated rumours threads

Muppetboy

Jamborossco

yeah, im getting a bit fed up of them. especially all the "i've just seen such and such at riccarton" or the "heard from a reliable source..."

Nothing like a good old fashioned rumour fest to start a frenzy on here!! Always makes for some real entertainment reading the the supposed ITK's spounting off.

4pm Press Conference anyone??

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ken, this site is quite clearly a font of truth and honesty that would be better untainted and tarnished by silly things like banter and daft rumours.

Shouldnt be allowed anywhere near this site. Waste of time for everyone

They have made for some great entertainment down through the years.

For that reason I am in the keep camp.

i am passing this on as i have just been told and don't care whether it is true or not just passing what i heard. a friend of mine who is an ex full time professional footballer and still has various contacts in the game has just been told by someone who is very much involved in hearts to get a tenner on Rudi for first goal scorer on Sunday as it is done and dusted.

like i said it may be rubbish but he is a jambo and the source is probably on of the biggest jambos of all

Boyces beard

i am passing this on as i have just been told and don't care whether it is true or not just passing what i heard. a friend of mine who is an ex full time professional footballer and still has various contacts in the game has just been told by someone who is very much involved in hearts to get a tenner on Rudi for first goal scorer on Sunday as it is done and dusted.

like i said it may be rubbish but he is a jambo and the source is probably on of the biggest jambos of all

:lol: stop it

Furthermore, anyone who so much as smirks - never mind smiles - whilst reading JKB should be horsewhipped.

i absolutely agree with this!

anyone who thinks JKB ought to be a place for fun and frivolity really should be put on death row!

Boyces beard

There could be something in this,after checking with my source (bains the butcher) at stenhouse cross, I was told that vlad had just flew over for his daily dose of pies. Apparently he has a tenner on rudi to get the 1st goal aswell and he had a sneaky wee fiver on a goodwillie hatrick in the 2nd half!

:lol: stop it

like i said i am just passing on what he told me but i have no reason to disbelief him he seems pretty sure it has happened

Dr. Bapswent

Jeez... its an internet forum.

The rumours are some of the most entertaining threads on here.

There is also a specific section for those that are speculation....

I don't get the problem

joe.gausden

I don't get the problem

Maybe he's just forked out a few bob to get Goodwillie on the back of his new top :lol:

Denny Crane

Rumours I don't mind. It's the folk who claim to be "connected" who should be dragged outside, horsewhipped, put on death row, forced to buy a Hibs season ticket, etc

Arthur Morgan

I don't get the problem

This.

Ron Burgundy

This.

Richard Gere once suffocated a gerbil by shoving it up his Jimmy Carter. Any other rumours????

Arthur Morgan

Richard Gere once suffocated a gerbil by shoving it up his Jimmy Carter. Any other rumours????

:blink:

I P Knightley

This is exactly the sort of thing I thought I was opening this thread to read.

This and Joanna Lumley's plastic hole.

I normally check the post count on anyone that posts a rumour. Less then a 1k and I'm not interested.

Also any rumours I get is only because the person telling me knows I will not say anything. I find it hard to believe that people within the club will talk about deals to random people at hotel bars Etc.

The stuff I get it not really hearts related before you ask. sad.gif

Gregory House M.D.

The folk who come into them with the balmoral type patter should be banned from the topics. They wouldn't last half as long.

Source?

I'm not going to reveal my source on a public forum but let's just say it was someone close to the club, VERY close.

The People's Chimp

Disappointed this isn't a thread for the more outr? celebrity rumours tbh. Oh, and people who still don't get the internet...:facepalm:

Archived