Picture of Skacel spitting on lennon

sum31uk

I was wondering if anybody could help me. I'm looking for the picture that was on the front of the sun that showed Skacel "spitting" on lennon.Would look great printed out on photo paper and stuck up on my wall.

Also does anybody have a picture of when Robbo "kicked" the opposition manager in the Uefa cup game at murrayfield.I think the excuse was he slipped.

thanks

gorgie rd eh11
I was wondering if anybody could help me. I'm looking for the picture that was on the front of the sun that showed Skacel "spitting" on lennon.Would look great printed out on photo paper and stuck up on my wall.

Also does anybody have a picture of when Robbo "kicked" the opposition manager in the Uefa cup game at murrayfield.I think the excuse was he slipped.

thanks

You'll struggle, because he didn't spit on lennon.

thanks

:confused:

did someone on here no analyse it on the computer and prove that the picture was altered?

Either way the Sun never uses the photo unlike other negative Hearts pics which are used regularly.

hope that it hit him right in the cheek gypsie get

Even looking at it afresh 2 years on, it still looks to be on the wrong trajectory to hit Lennon on the face unless shot at serious velocity and considering the size of the gob I doubt it could be...I still think it is a mock up.

The Old Tolbooth
please forgive me but that looks like sperm no spit :) (if that word is allowed)

Your ok, you didnt mention Len*on

Archived