Trouble in Vlad's empire.

Martin_T

Some fat loser from Hibs.net will be getting admitted to hospital tonight, with dehydration secondary to seminal fluid losses, in the wake of this news.

there might even be the odd hater from within these walls who will be the same.

Might explain why Hearts have seemingly been cut loose.

I would suggest that being asked to become a bit more self sufficient as club is a whole lot different than being 'cut loose'.

10-15 million into basketball? we struggle to pay enough to hang onto our better players.......feckin basketball?!?

I actually don't think it's too much to worry about, if the plant is loss making it makes sense to close it, especially if the price of aluminium is currently not making it worthwhile. None the less this was Tweeted by both Ewan Murray and Matthew Leslie on Twitter so I thought it was worth highlighting on here, before the usual bangers come on and start throwing acusations of 'agendas' about.

The Comedian

Front page news for the Daily Rangers

Joking aside, I wouldn't be surprised. They are THAT bad.

I would suggest that being asked to become a bit more self sufficient as club is a whole lot different than being 'cut loose'.

Cut loose in the sense of no longer being subsidised to the previous extent we were.

The Great Khali

10-15 million into basketball? we struggle to pay enough to hang onto our better players.......feckin basketball?!?

Tbf I'd be more inclined to put more of my money into a league set-up that wasn't corrupt and run by two uglies from Glasgow.

And anyway he said he wants the club self sufficient. If he wants to put the money into the basketball then fine. Aslong as he's not walked away all together then I don't really see it being that big a problem.

pretty sure when vlad came in at hearts that he didn't make any promises to ringfence all of his resources for the sole use of hearts like. he's already invested an eye-watering sum of money into hearts, most of which is irrecoverable now. he'd only be living up to his MAD VLAD image if he was to continue burning more money. if he wants to invest money into basketball instead then i say that's a matter for him and him alone. it's not our money to fret over.

ex-badword-zactly, Malaga are being cut loose and their having to pay shit loads of tax back, lose all their best players and possibly their champions league spot. wasthinking about this the other day, we should be thanking Vlad ti **** he hasnae cut us off like some jakeball offspring but has made us stand on our own too gradually like a responsible parent should. badword sick of the haters, same ***** that were greetin bout the debt an over spending

Carl Spackler

I'm not worried about this in the slightest.

It involves Gazprom and the supply of gas to an entire country. It will all be political.

I wish Mr Romanov all the best in his having to deal with it.

http://af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFL6E8J1K8W20120801

Apologies if posted already, but Vlad's Bosnian Aluminum mine appears to be in trouble. Might explain why Hearts have seemingly been cut loose.

A chemical plant closing in Bosnia because it is struggling with pricing issues on both the supply and demand side probably has zero connection to Hearts being "cut loose".

Francis Albert

A bigger sport than "soccer" in Lithuania and in many other countries, including the USA.

Lets hope his Bosnian venture survives. The great man deserves no miss fortune in life.

P.S if he wants to spunk his hard earned in a basketball side where he lives then fair dos. He can do what the fcuk he wants and has given our club more than enough over the years.

ToadKiller Dog

Sounds like a whole Bosnia problem,maybe other nations in that region reliant on Gazprom also in the same boat than just the Birac plant though more acute for them given the low alumina prices . Gazprom/Russia likely bullying a bit to get an advantage also they put the pressure on EU countries over a dispute a while . Its certainly not good news for that part of his companies ,the plant is just one part of many possibly some affect on us but will be minimal as we for the most part are on our own devices now,likely see some political compromise and a deal made .

Geoff Kilpatrick

Didn't he send Gareth and his boyfriend Pedro to run the place?

If so, it explains a lot.

Denny Crane

$13m is some gas bill :o

He must have missed the red reminder B)

I thought he was with npower before reading that it was with Gazprom. :lol:

The Mighty Thor

I thought he was with npower before reading that it was with Gazprom. :lol:

Rodders is away to the newsagent on Gorgie Road to paypoint the balance :lol:

$13m is some gas bill

But it's less than he's spending on Basketball, so he's choosing not to pay it (for political reasons?) rather than cant afford to pay it.

The Mighty Thor

But it's less than he's spending on Basketball, so he's choosing not to pay it (for political reasons?) rather than cant afford to pay it.

He's appointing Fuddev & Phlappski to oversee the administration of the Birac plant.

I'd expect Birac Alumina 2012 Co to be up and running in the month with the same employees wearing the same ovies B)

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE BOSNIAN PENSION PLANS BEING RUINED BY THIS???????????????

FFS

The Great Khali

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE BOSNIAN PENSION PLANS BEING RUINED BY THIS???????????????

FFS

No

portobellojambo1

http://af.reuters.co...E8J1K8W20120801

Apologies if posted already, but Vlad's Bosnian Aluminum mine appears to be in trouble. Might explain why Hearts have seemingly been cut loose.

I'm sure it was Birac that Rodney was despatched to as manager, I would guess he is the one who could end up in trouble.

I'm sure it was Birac that Rodney was despatched to as manager, I would guess he is the one who could end up in trouble.

Maybe Daddy will take his passport off him and make him sit on the naughty step. teehee.gif

Rick Grimes

Does this mean tinfoil for my work piece is going up in price??

**** your work piece, what about my hat?

Government's gonna intercept all my thoughts... :(

Jambof3tornado

**** your work piece, what about my hat?

Government's gonna intercept all my thoughts... :(

You made me laugh,which just woke the wife up!! One is not amused!!!

Vlad has his fingers in 20 -30 pies. One pie going a bit wrong is hardly a surprise.

BTW basketball is Lithuania's National Sport and they are rather good at it.

Archived