wiggo

Naecups1902

I've never paid any attention to cycling but staying with the bursds aunt and uncle these past 2 weeks I've watched a lot because they're nuts for it.

Really interesting sport. I guess I'll see whether I'm into it if I watch it after we head home.

Gregory House M.D.

10/1 for Sports personality before Tour de France :wow:

BoJack Horseman

Bradley Wiggins = The Ace Face.

tumblr_m63nrbR4eP1rtk0wbo1_r3_500.jpg

I know the guy who designed that. He's sold an absolute bucket of t-shirts of it.

Naecups1902

I know the guy who designed that. He's sold an absolute bucket of t-shirts of it.

Is that the design as my pic in profile

Naecups1902

Yellow jersey version too

Can see a gold medal version too

Needs to do something about the sideos!

Nonsense! They've become iconic over the past two weeks. The profiles of British cycling and cycling in general have been raised to unprecedented levels and its all thanks to Brad Wiggins, Mark Cavendish, Chris Hoy...and Sky...

scott herbertson

wiggo_-_web_res.jpg

Our team at work have been planning for the last two years to make the road races and time trial through Kingston really special.

Well chuffed with the day and with Wiggins'comments about Kingston

Wiggins got off the podium and paid tribute to his fans. ?I really appreciate what the people did for me out there,? he said. ?The noise, especially as I came through Kingston roundabout, was incredible. I don?t think I will ever experience anything like it in my sporting career again. Nothing will top that.?

Archived