Wild mouse

Muppetboy

At Blackpool over the weekend and went on this classic ride. Other than infusion, it pishes over the other rides. No other one comes close to the feelings of exhilaration and fear of falling off the track. Brilliant fun

I much prefer the old rickety rollercoasters. The ones that batter you about and you come off bruised.

I'm going down for a couple of nights with the family in September. Got to say I love the pleasure beach :lol:

The viking one is the best that's a cracker!

I much prefer the old rickety rollercoasters. The ones that batter you about and you come off bruised.

Yup, I like a Big Dipper I do!

At Blackpool over the weekend and went on this classic ride. Other than infusion, it pishes over the other rides. No other one comes close to the feelings of exhilaration and fear of falling off the track. Brilliant fun

There was a Wild Mouse iirc at Skegness around 36/37 years ago (showing my age now folks) and before elf an' safety got there mucky paws in; I remember it to be a brilliant ride thumbsup.gif

I'm going down for a couple of nights with the family in September. Got to say I love the pleasure beach :lol:

The viking one is the best that's a cracker!

Was down there last week with my daughter, we were in the pleasure beach from 10am till 7:45 when I finally dragged her out!!!

She had a ball though which made it all worth it.

Was just the two of us though, so was nothing too wild unfortunately. :(

Was down there last week with my daughter, we were in the pleasure beach from 10am till 7:45 when I finally dragged her out!!!

She had a ball though which made it all worth it.

Was just the two of us though, so was nothing too wild unfortunately. :(

The daughters 13 so I'll be dragged on everything :lol:

Is the steeple chase still there? Thing with the 3 rows of horses?

The daughters 13 so I'll be dragged on everything :lol:

Is the steeple chase still there? Thing with the 3 rows of horses?

Sure is!

The wee yin fancied it but she was too wee, she is only 4!!!!

She went on the ghost train though and said that she preferred Alice in Wonderland when we got off, she wasn't scared at all. :lol:

Sure is!

The wee yin fancied it but she was too wee, she is only 4!!!!

She went on the ghost train though and said that she preferred Alice in Wonderland when we got off, she wasn't scared at all. :lol:

Couple of years she will have you on the pepsi max :lol:

I spend a fortune on they arabian derby things. Got an iron a couple of years back and gave it to my Mum for her Christmas. Stopped working after about 2 shirts :vrface:

Couple of years she will have you on the pepsi max :lol:

I spend a fortune on they arabian derby things. Got an iron a couple of years back and gave it to my Mum for her Christmas. Stopped working after about 2 shirts :vrface:

She will that, had me on the wee roller coaster in Nickelodeon land so it's only a matter of time.

She is like that with the hook a duck game, had to steer her away from it all day, managed it until about 5ish then she went and won a giant pink seahorse that was almost the height of her, had to carry the bloody thing onto everything else we went on.........

Mind and book your tickets online before you go, saves you about ?10 on an adult ticket and you can get them up until midnight the day before you want to go. :thumbsup:

She will that, had me on the wee roller coaster in Nickelodeon land so it's only a matter of time.

She is like that with the hook a duck game, had to steer her away from it all day, managed it until about 5ish then she went and won a giant pink seahorse that was almost the height of her, had to carry the bloody thing onto everything else we went on.........

Mind and book your tickets online before you go, saves you about ?10 on an adult ticket and you can get them up until midnight the day before you want to go. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

The wife has used her tesco clubcard points I think :thumbsup:

Even better!

Have a good one! :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson

You can use them to get into Blackpool tower too. My Mrs always goes to Blackpool armed with Tesco vouchers, it saves you a fortune

You can use them to get into Blackpool tower too. My Mrs always goes to Blackpool armed with Tesco vouchers, it saves you a fortune

Think she has them for there as well.

Got a new baby so we can't get abroad so she's been saving them up. Aye you save a fortune.

The Mighty Thor

Took the laddie to Balckpool during the Easter holidays and went on the wild mouse a few times. The day after I felt like i'd had a kicking round my back and ribs :(

Archived