Tickets for Saturday

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Will it be easy enough to head up pre match on saturday to buy 2 tickets for the game?

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Will it be easy enough to head up pre match on saturday to buy 2 tickets for the game?

You'll get them no bother. :thumbsup:

sandyseymour

well I picked up a couple of tickets yesterday and found it hard to get 2 together in the old stand (section P)...and there's always been room there. There was a fair wee queue building up for tickets so I expect there'll be a bit of a rush this week. Also, they didn't have any tickets available...offered me to pick them up on Saturday or post them...mine are getting posted but some might opt to pick them up so there could be a bit of a queue on Saturday....

You could probably get 2,000, being honest.

All Gone Wrong

Have a look at the e-tickets site,that will show you whats available.You should be ok.

Romanov Stole My Pension

The queues can take a long time close to kickoff so if I was you I'd try to be there before 1pm or you'll spend at least half an hour standing. But yeah, plenty free seats I'd imagine :unsure:

duckandcover

You'll get them no bother, although you may have to wait in a queue. I'd suggest buying them online and going for the printing option, means you basically print off your ticket there and then.

scott herbertson

I just bought one and opted for print your own ticket - you get the ticket on a pdf and just print it out - take some ID with you - far better than queueing - I reckon there wil be long queues on Saturday and many of the better seats are going.

I also think they are charging extra for tickets bought on mathc day now if I read it right.

asomerville

E ticket through Heartsfc or Ticketmaster and print at home. I only know the morning of a game if I am going to make it because of work.

rossthejambo

I'm planning on nipping up tomorrow to pick up my ticket for Saturday, need to sort out my online account out so figured going in would be safest bet rather than talking to some chump on the phone.

portobellojambo1

Are individual match tickets being sold at a pre-determined price or are they using dynamic pricing at all ?

Deans Jambo

Are individual match tickets being sold at a pre-determined price or are they using dynamic pricing at all ?

Prices appear to be fixed. Haven't changed price since they went on sale.

2450 tickets left in the home sections.

If capacity is 17500 less 3500 (Roseburn) then 11550 tickets sold (inc s.tickets) so far.

Archived