SUMMER PREDICTIONS - Whats yours.....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

I expect at some point Frail to be appointed manager, a couple of Kaunas players to sign, possibly another 3 or 4 from eastern europe, 1 token Scottish/British player, Stewart,Jose,Tall,Kingston,Clum,Berra,all to have left, an announcement on a delay in new stand and approx 5,000 less in season ticket sales compared to last season.

Oh Happy days.

hearts_crazy
I expect at some point Frail to be appointed manager, a couple of Kaunas players to sign, possibly another 3 or 4 from eastern europe, 1 token Scottish/British player, Stewart,Jose,Tall,Kingston,Clum,Berra,all to have left, an announcement on a delay in new stand and approx 5,000 less in season ticket sales compared to last season.

Oh Happy days.

Might as well just give up then:sad: now where did I put that noose?

what about the annual Fine from the SFA for our disclipline, surely has to be about ?100K this season??

I also expect the Wheatfield seats to be replaced with seats in the colour of a Lith flag so Vlad feels at home when making his 1 apperarence of the year (the only game we will win?)

Walter Bishop
Yawn:confused:

Save your yawns for the beginning of August. I think there will be plenty amongst our 8000 crowds!!!

June : Hearts managerial targets rule themselves out of the running.

July : Larry Kingston moves to the Premiership. Berra moves to the championship.

August: Frail is confirmed as Manager, Pyramid coach brought in to assist. Frail brings in 2 journeyman familiar with the SPL. Season tickets 10000.

Save your yawns for the beginning of August. I think there will be plenty amongst our 8000 crowds!!!

You say "our" crowds,,,the mind boggles!

MackaysCentreSpot

Oh Happy days.

Well I think you may have it spot on. Sure you do not work for Hearts and have heard something........;)

The one thing that would surprise me is Berra getting moved on.

ToadKiller Dog

I expect the english cricket team to beat new zealand in the test series,but struggle against India,Andy Murray to be overhyped at wimbledon and go out in the quarters.An American will win the open golf.I will go for Germany to win euro 2008.

On here there will be the usual amateur dramatics,total negativity ,people falling out,falling in,a slight buzz when a new manager appointed a few players punted ,but soon back to its Doomed conspiracy lead best ,and i love it.

Walter Payton

I expect to see at least 15 more threads/polls from the OP on Kickback, all essentially saying the same thing.

i am slightly concerned that frail may get the job but only because nobody else will take it under vlads terms no matter how much he has relaxed them. i think we will sign 3 british players and one foreigner. no more liths to come in unless they are exceptional.

stewart, iva, tall, pinilla, jose all to leave with some others who i cannot decide on.

i must be dreaming cause that would actually be quite good, please get me a manager though

Oh Happy days.

Any chance of finding out what happened to the 'yawn' smilie?

I predict another 71 threads like this - before the end of April.

Walter Bishop
I expect to see at least 15 more threads/polls from the OP on Kickback, all essentially saying the same thing.

What a load of bull, but whats wrong with letting your fears/feelings be known? Better than hiding,renewing and puting up with all over again because "Hearts" is my team!!!!!

Newsflash - We are not Hearts anymore.

Walter Bishop

Good point, i could have used it on some of your posts regarding the "theatre of dreams" stand!!!

:th_Yawn:

I predict mass hysteria, with lots of people proclaiming the end is nigh. Then we will get a good manager, and everything will go on as normal

Much like the y2k, but without the party

Walter Payton
What a load of bull, but whats wrong with letting your fears/feelings be known? Better than hiding,renewing and puting up with all over again because "Hearts" is my team!!!!!

Newsflash - We are not Hearts anymore.

Nothing, but there's loads of threads already on Kickback giving you the opportunity to do precisely that. Starting a new thread everytime you want to have your say seems slightly egocentric to me though- somewhat akin to Primary Kids standing in the playground seeing who can scream loudest.

Nothing, but there's loads of threads already on Kickback giving you the opportunity to do precisely that. Starting a new thread everytime you want to have your say seems slightly egocentric to me though- somewhat akin to Primary Kids standing in the playground seeing who can scream loudest.

I blame the Scottish media!!!

Ever since journalists started quoting fans forums, there has been a huge increase in people starting new threads to repeat old points, with a lot of posters adopting a more poetic style, or going into long literary style rants.

Walter Bishop

1.Point me in the direction of a post asking people for their predictions about the comings and goings at HMFC in the summer and i will ask the mods to delete this one, because before posting i couldnt find one!

2.Wanting to have your say and starting a thread to do so is the whole point of a forum is it not?

3. And the most worrying, How do you know what kids screaming in a playground is like??? :evilno:

Walter Payton
1.Point me in the direction of a post asking people for their predictions about the comings and goings at HMFC in the summer and i will ask the mods to delete this one, because before posting i couldnt find one!

2.Wanting to have your say and starting a thread to do so is the whole point of a forum is it not?

3. And the most worrying, How do you know what kids screaming in a playground is like??? :evilno:

1. If you can honestly say this thread wasn't just you taking another opportunity to say "we aren't getting what we were promised" I'll apologise wholeheartedly. I'm sure I'm not the only person though that would be confident that's exactly what you were doing.

2. You can have your say without starting a new thread- lots of people do it. New thread should equal new subject.

3. Again I think I owe you a wholehearted apology. If I had known you never made it as far as primary school I wouldn't have used an analogy that you wouldn't be able to relate to and would actually offer my congratulations, your command of the the english language seem's pretty good, all things considered.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Don't let them get you down jamie! You notice that the only counter left now is to accuse you of being negative. That's it. That's the whole argument. Nobody actually claims you're wrong or even attempts to counter with something positive Vlad might do. Just stop being NEGATIVE!;)

Walter Payton
Don't let them get you down jamie! You notice that the only counter left now is to accuse you of being negative. That's it. That's the whole argument. Nobody actually claims you're wrong or even attempts to counter with something positive Vlad might do. Just stop being NEGATIVE!;)

You're missing the point entirely. Jamie has every right to be negative. I've got a very negative opinion on the way things are at Hearts just now. Why Jamie needs to start a new thread almost daily expressing his negativity instead of taking advantage of the other 10 negative threads that are always there is the question I'm asking.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
You're missing the point entirely. Jamie has every right to be negative. I've got a very negative opinion on the way things are at Hearts just now. Why Jamie needs to start a new thread almost daily expressing his negativity instead of taking advantage of the other 10 negative threads that are always there is the question I'm asking.

Fair enough - but it wasn't just the new thread that was being discussed by everybody earlier on.

portobellojambo1
You can have your say without starting a new thread- lots of people do it. New thread should equal new subject.

While I agree with what you say above CC I think that is part of the problem in relation to Hearts, there hasn't been an awful lot of scope to discuss brand new subject matter for a hell of a long time, as there hasn't been an awful lot of change to the status quo.

So old subjects come up, slightly differently worded in some cases although not always, and people fall out with each other because it just ends up seeming like more of the same.

We are all waiting on the things we would really like to talk about at Hearts coming to pass, problem is we don't know how long we will have to wait.

Walter Bishop

My 1st thread for a week!!

One before that was a poll on wanting Stevie Frail to be next manager? I think you should get your facts right before spreading your lies.

And the reason the negativity is mentioned everday is because clearly people like you are happy to allow it to drift away and forget all about how each and everyone of is being shafted like....clums choreographer funnily enough!!!

• 3 months later...

Oh Happy days.

2/12 predictions isn't bad...:)

Jam Tarts 1874
2/12 predictions isn't bad...:)

Quality trolling :) I bet that if one could be bothered, there would be lots of the "regular blow hards" made to look stupid because of their ridiculous comments over the past few months. I can't imagine that anyone could be bothered bumping up all their posts. So I might just have to do it myself! :)

I predict mass hysteria, with lots of people proclaiming the end is nigh. Then we will get a good manager, and everything will go on as normal

close to the truth this one, well done!

Everybody loves Baz

Bet he feels a right tit now,

Or be one of the 15,000 or so at the game today.

Scary:cool::cool:

Doesnt this chap look a bit silly now:p

Everybody loves Baz

Not a bad noise coming from the expected 8,000 eh?

Archived