Zoe Smith

i8hibsh

I had never seen her before until last night but have you ever seen a more attractive weightlifter in your life than our very own Zoe Smith.

Came across as a smashing wee lass aswell

Extremely attractive.

Zoe+Smith.jpg

Daniel Bryan

heather-mitts.jpg

Enter Heather Mitts from the U.S.A Football team.

Dr. Bapswent

heather-mitts.jpg

What's her snatch like?

heather-mitts.jpg

Poor form in the clean & jerk.

I had never seen her before until last night but have you ever seen a more attractive weightlifter in your life than our very own Zoe Smith.

Extremely attractive.

Zoe+Smith.jpg

Did she show her "snatch"?

tommythejambo

I have this sort of thing hard wired into my head that I can't find any bird attractive that would maybe take me in a square go.

So, I'm out.

I have this sort of thing hard wired into my head that I can't find any bird attractive that would maybe take me in a square go.

So, I'm out.

:bitgay:

Extremely attractive.

Zoe+Smith.jpg

Saw her in a TV programme a while back in a cocktail dress, and she looked pretty cute...but looking down, her thighs were the same size as both mine together. Cute but I could imagine a bit of Xenia Onatopp action...

XeniaOnatopp.jpg

Bert Le Clos

Seriously i8 :vrface:

She comes across as a nice girl, and in no way whatsoever does she deserve the abuse she's been getting on Twitter recently, but if she's what you consider extremely attractive then you have a problem with your eyes standards brain. Saying she's the most attractive weightlifter is like saying Slobodan Milosevic was the best of the dictators. She's not ugly, but she's very, very average.

Unless of course, this is another ridiculous thread you've started to prompt a reaction? :rolleyes: But no, you'd never do that B) you just love pumping munters.

Tommy Wiseau

It must be an empty life when every experience you have is spent looking for something to get angry about or a bursd to slaver over :( Especially a bursd who looks like that AND would knock you the **** out if you tried anything :lol:

Archived