We have almost made it

Jason_1991

After all the talk about rangers the SFA Neil Doncaster and a pretty boring euros we can finally look forward to watching some football again hope Tynie is packed on Saturday for what will be a tough opener, everyone should try bring a friend with a decent pair of lungs to get the place rocking we all love this glorious football club and they need us more than ever so let's all get behind the boys for next season and I almost forgot .....5-1 :)

winningways

After all the talk about rangers the SFA Neil Doncaster and a pretty boring euros we can finally look forward to watching some football again hope Tynie is packed on Saturday for what will be a tough opener, everyone should try bring a friend with a decent pair of lungs to get the place rocking we all love this glorious football club and they need us more than ever so let's all get behind the boys for next season and I almost forgot .....5-1 :)

Come on the Hearts !

Do The Dance

Our seats will be empty this weekend, unfortunately.

absolutely spot on! lets move on from 'the rangers fc' flim flam and concentrate on our own team and the season ahead.

i for one will be there next saturday belting my lungs out.

i'll be there with colours on for the 1st home game of the campaign, shouting my head off as usual.

absolutely spot on! lets move on from 'the rangers fc' flim flam and concentrate on our own team and the season ahead.

i for one will be there next saturday belting my lungs out.

Good man hopefully it's a sellout or close to it

Good man hopefully it's a sellout or close to it

It ought to be, but it is not attractive enough for the fair weather fans.

Fermit the Krog

On the opening day of season 2012/13 where we say thank you to the Scottish cup holders for giving us the best day ever, we'll be doing well to get 11k.

Pathetic.

Gregory House M.D.

Fourth highest scoring EURO's so far were shite? :vrface:

kylelauren01

Our seats vacant as well unfortunately/fortunately as the wee man & myself will be in Barcelona...will be there in spirit and might choose Saturday afternoon to do the Nou Camp tour.

I thought the euros were great

Just didn't think the games where that exciting, then again I'm used to watching 5-1 pumpings

Getintaethem

Dissappointed that a few guys that went to the cup final have asked me about tickets for Fester road but aren't going on Saturday. <_<

jambo-in-furness

I'll be there, 400 mile round trip, but, I'm really proud to be a ST holder and hope to make that trip as often as possible.

Dissappointed that a few guys that went to the cup final have asked me about tickets for Fester road but aren't going on Saturday. <_<

It's these fans we need to get along week in week out

On the opening day of season 2012/13 where we say thank you to the Scottish cup holders for giving us the best day ever, we'll be doing well to get 11k.

Pathetic.

Dont understand where you've gotten that from? Last year our adverage attendance was about 14k. Will expect to get around that or maybe more depending on away fans.

Since I didn't renew my season ticket I'll be buying on a game by game basis. Need to buy Saturdays ticket tomorrow, how long do they take in the post or is it easier to go to the ticket office on match day to pick them up?

Graham Thomson

It should be a sell out! Hearts and Vlad deserve a sell out as a thank you for the best day in our History! But it won't be! I also expect if we are losing at half time for the team to get geered off at half time! And if we lose the game this place to be awash with the Managers not up to it posts.

I actually really enjoyed the Euros

Can't believe people are slagging off the euros, but then again it is kickback.

:vrface:

Since I didn't renew my season ticket I'll be buying on a game by game basis. Need to buy Saturdays ticket tomorrow, how long do they take in the post or is it easier to go to the ticket office on match day to pick them up?

I like taking advantage of the print at home option when you buy online. No worries, no hassle, as long as you own a printer. :thumbsup:

Struggling for Saturday. Pretty gutted, but Mrs due any minute so no plans being sanctioned when it comes to my football attendance!

And i thought the euros were ace, but agree with the sentiment of the OP - about time the real fitba was back!

Incredibly excited for Saturday. Incredibly excited for this season.

Cannot wait.

Rudolf's Mate

Our seats will be empty this weekend, unfortunately.

I won't be there either but my seats will be used by a friends father and his granddaughter!

I'll be there as usual.

Even missing the excellent piss up that is Lauder common riding to go.

Archived