Video John Sutton's Goal V Rotherham

WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902

I managed to capture Sutton's goal on video yesterday and it's now uploaded to Youtube for those that missed it!

SanliHearts

'One John Sutton'.... please :blink:

Giving the guy credit for his goal, what's the problem? :blink:

WorldChampions1902

:lol:

Video of goal celebration might have been a better title, good quality though :thumbsup:

There's just no pleasing some folk on here at times :rolleyes:

winningways

I managed to capture Sutton's goal on video yesterday and it's now uploaded to Youtube for those that missed it!

Thanks , good to see it.

'One John Sutton'.... please :blink:

Got a raw deal last season. Didn`t start the season too quickly but played his part well in some victories prior to going to Oz.

Hopefully he`ll make more of it this year, he`s a good player.

WorldChampions1902

:lol:

Video of goal celebration might have been a better title, good quality though :thumbsup:

I think the problem you encountered is that if you switch to HD, for some reason, the Youtube software edits out some frames and you don't see Sutton connecting with the cross. That's a weird situation and I suggest you revert to normal picture quality. :thumbsup:

No what's your point exactly?

Hello? McFly....If you're not enough of a fan to go to a meaningless friendly 200 miles away, then you clearly are not allowed to have an opinion about anything to do with Hearts?

Look up the rule book, will you.

Getintaethem

I think the problem you encountered is that if you switch to HD, for some reason, the Youtube software edits out some frames and you don't see Sutton connecting with the cross. That's a weird situation and I suggest you revert to normal picture quality. :thumbsup:

Yup, see it now. Like I say good quality vid. Take it its from an I-phone?

No what's your point exactly?

A bit of a lame comment from someone who wasn't at the game. I was there and was happy to join the other 700 travelling fans sing his name.

PsychocAndy

Thank you.

colinmaroon

There's just no pleasing some folk on here at times :rolleyes:

I know!

Personally, I thought it was right up to the Beeb standard. :geek:

WorldChampions1902

I know!

Personally, I thought it was right up to the Beeb standard. :geek:

Another insult! I can't take any more......................... :teehee:

WorldChampions1902

Yup, see it now. Like I say good quality vid. Take it its from an I-phone?

It was taken on a small Sony DSC-T500.

SpikeDudley

Giving the guy credit for his goal, what's the problem? :blink:

this is kickback. supporting the players isn't allowed unless they've been specifically identified beforehand

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Always like it when I see players run the length of the pitch to join in the celebrations - looks like a good team spirit again this season.

I thought Sutton took his goal very well, and it was a perfect example of how I feel we need to play to get the most out of him, getting crosses into the box for him to attack!

Unfortunately, playing a left winger on the right and a rightie on the left isn't conjusive to supplying the big man with quality crosses.

Great play from Gowser and the finish was excellent.

I hope a poster on here see's this as he went to the game and missed the goal :lol:

I thought Sutton took his goal very well, and it was a perfect example of how I feel we need to play to get the most out of him, getting crosses into the box for him to attack!

This. Spot on. :thumbsup:

New top looks lovely.

I was just about to post the same thing.

My home one has just been delivered this morning along with the cup final DVD, but on seeing the top in action I think I will need to plump for the away one too.

Thanks for the video also mate.

Appreciate your cameraman skills - I can confirm I was with the real fans underneath the stand finishing off our half time refreshments so missed Suttons wondergoal...

Hector Riva

Sutton is going to be the Maaaaaaaaannnnnn this season IMO :thumbsup:

Archived