Peep show!!

Ivan Drago

Tremendous.

Couldn't disagree more Cade. I think they've all been of a very high quality with the second series just shading it as my favourite.

Gigolo-Aunt

The last series was the only one IMO which never quite hit the heights of the earlier series.

Hope they have not jumped the shark on this one.

Chad Sexington

Great news...I think.

Although the last series didn't live up to the previous three. It still had some cracking moments.

Like Gig said, let's hope there's no water sports involving carnivorous large fish.

I'd hate to see the memory of a brilliant show tainted by a sloppy last series.

ArmiyaRomanova
The last series was the only one IMO which never quite hit the heights of the earlier series.

Hope they have not jumped the shark on this one.

My thoughts too. But with the wedding at the end of the last series a disaster, looks like it'll be back to square one.

The stag do was pretty funny in the last series...

Series 2 is my favourite though.

Great news...I think.

Although the last series didn't live up to the previous three. It still had some cracking moments.

Like Gig said, let's hope there's no water sports involving carnivorous large fish.

I'd hate to see the memory of a brilliant show tainted by a sloppy last series.

is this going to be the last one? Im sure i read they were happy to do a god few more.

Mitchell and Webb are apparently making there own sitcom for bbc2, dont know what that will be like though coz im not convinced about the skecth show they do

All series are great although the last one was bit less subtle in the comedy and went more gross out laughs - i.e beheaded rabbits, prostitution, rent boys, eating dogs

Archived