JennyJambo Would Like To Share...

JennyJambo

The news that my beautiful new granddaughter has finally made her grand entrance into the world! :biggrin:

She arrived a few hours ago weighing a nice 7lb 4oz. Both she and my gorgeous step-daughter are well.

I'm a Granny at 34! :eek:

davemclaren
The news that my beautiful new granddaughter has finally made her grand entrance into the world! :biggrin:

She arrived a few hours ago weighing a nice 7lb 4oz. Both she and my gorgeous step-daughter are well.

Congratulations.

Good going to be a granny at that age. :)

Congratulations Jenny, you'll make a lovely Granny!

(You should really further emphasize the step-daughter part of the post)

yvonnejambo

Congrats to you and your family. Just think she will 16 when your 50 :)

Better call Saul

Fantastic news ......

But a granny a at 34 :sad:there was me thinking you were sounding hot as well:p

Congratulations Jenny, you'll make a lovely Granny!

(You should really further emphasize the step-daughter part of the post)

Indeed. :)

I am giving up drink and behaving badly. Instead I will knit, buy a Sunday Post, put lacy things under all my ornaments and knick knacks, carry a rain mate with me everywhere and attend the hairdresser weekly for a set.

I may also start using phrases like "Pull that top down a bit else you'll get a chill in your kidneys" or "It wasn't like that in my day"

And if you believe that...:P

Maybe see you in the Cavandish one night dancing round your handbag. ;)

blondejamtart

Congratulations to all, Jenny! (Oh, and you should consider getting one of those nice tartan shopping trollies too....)

Awww... How Sweet!!

Congrats....

Got a Name yet?

Cheers for the Congrats girls and boys (and the obligatory Granny humour!)

I'm pleased to see I can go dancing with Deek now (well seen he knew where the old folks hang out eh? :P) and more pleased that Scotty once thought I was "hot"!!! (shows you what he knows!) :)

Cannie believe we're nigh on 24 hours in and she's still not got a name! You wouldn't mind but they've known she was a girl since September!

congratualtions granny!

i think you should get her named belulah

I got a phone call about 10 mins after my last post, she finally has a name, alas they didn't go for Belulah but decided on Skye instead!

davemclaren
I like Skye. :)

Weren't Irvine Jambo's kids named after Scottish Islands? ;)

Anyway, nice name. My sister is named after a Scottish Island as well. :)

Archived