John Hagart

cousinsofnoone

cousinsofnoone

Met John Hagart at the Armadale v Bonnyrigg game tonight. A real gentleman Remembered at Volunteer Park as a highly enthusiastic player, just as he was as a coach at Tynecastle.

A fine motivator, I wonder what he'd do with today's slackers.

Met John Hagart at the Armadale v Bonnyrigg game tonight. A real gentleman Remembered at Volunteer Park as a highly enthusiastic player, just as he was as a coach at Tynecastle.

Didnt he get Hearts relegated???????

Suspect he would get them into the bottom 1.

He was on the lottery one time, pressed the button. I got the first 4 numbers and that, was it :sad:

Not a great manager maybe but a good man who gave his all.

There has been worse, and he would dump the slackers.

there has certainly not been worse managers, we got relegated for the first time ever under his stewardship, and he certainly did not punt the bunch of slackers we had in our team back then either, thats why we got relegated which was followed by the worst 6 years ever in our history.

Doctor FinnBarr

After he was sacked I can still remember me, and a sizeable amount of the Hearts support chanting "Haggarts Hearts" whilst Ormand was in charge!

:107years:

Archived