• ?50-?100
    • ?100-?500
    • ?500-?1000
    • ?1000-?2000
    • ?2000-?3000
    • ?3000-?4000
    • ?4000-?5000
    • Other amount

Lets say the worst is about to happen and tynecastle is about to be sold and the club disbanded with no knight in shinning Armour to save it .

How much money would you be willing to put up to save Tynecasle and Hearts.

Poll options.

?50-?100

?100 - ?500

?500-?1000

?1000-?2000

?2000-?3000

?3000-?4000

?4000-?5000

More please stat amount .

I know this would not represent all Hearts fans but this is the biggest Hearts dedicated forum.

Plus if this poll works but there is noway near enough money to buy out Vlad then maybe another money man could make up the deference instead of finding the whole lot. Hope this makes .

Sheriff Fatman
Lets say the worst is about to happen and tynecastle is about to be sold and the club disbanded with no knight in shinning Armour to save it .

Poll options.

?50-?100

?100 - ?500

?500-?1000

?1000-?2000

?2000-?3000

?3000-?4000

?4000-?5000

I know this would not represent all Hearts fans but this is the biggest Hearts dedicated forum.

Plus if this poll works but there is noway near enough money to buy out Vlad then maybe another money man could make up the deference instead of finding the whole lot. Hope this makes .

Christ, we couldn't get enough money to buy out the SMG who were a minority shareholder when the club was in immediate danger of losing everything, how the hell do you think we will get enough to buy out someone who holds the vast majority of shares.

Christ, we couldn't get enough money to buy out the SMG who were a minority shareholder when the club was in immediate danger of losing everything, how the hell do you think we will get enough to buy out someone who holds the vast majority of shares.

Thats why i said this.

there is noway near enough money to buy out Vlad then maybe another money man could make up the deference instead of finding the whole lot.

:confused: halp :oopsoops:

Poll options.

?50-?100

?100 - ?500

?500-?1000

?1000-?2000

?2000-?3000

?3000-?4000

?4000-?5000

i'll offer a tenspot for every grammar error you've made.

that'll be ?3,000 then.go to bed you've got nursery first thing hobo!

Sheriff Fatman
Thats why i said this.

there is noway near enough money to buy out Vlad then maybe another money man could make up the deference instead of finding the whole lot.

:confused: halp :oopsoops:

We couldn't get enough people to give money to raise ?2 million and no 'business men' came to help then. They aren't going to come out of the woodwork now and have to contribute at least 10 times that amount.

i'll offer a tenspot for every grammar error you've made.

that'll be ?3,000 then.go to bed you've got nursery first thing hobo!

Good man .

Ur a bit like my old English teacher.

And guess what :) he was a (*****) to

Good man .

Ur a bit like my old English teacher.

And guess what :) he was a (*****) to;)

better make that ?3020.

i am giving no more so put other amount, i give enough with season tickets, strips etc what a stupid topic anyway

Archived