Pundits wanting SF to get the job.

hoof.hearted

hoof.hearted

Really p155es me off just now. Every so called football expert or ex-pro stating Frail should get the managers job.:evilno:

I like Frail & really hope he stays in some capacity but I personally havn't met a single Jambo who wants him to get the job. (Obviously some will but you get the idea).

Is this the media setting Hearts up again so they can slag us off or just the usual brain dead old pals act ?

bilston angel

I also believe these pundits are two faced by wanting SF as manager because the vast majority of them berate Vlad week in, week out, knowing that he will forever be in Vlads pocket.

They want to be seen as the good guys, but they should surely face up to the reality as mentioned.

It's the old pals act.

Very few pundits are willing to stick their neck out and say anything to controversial.

We are a small league in a small country. They all know each other so it's safer to be seen as a good guy than a w@nk.

I dont want Frail getting the job,but it looks like we'r stuck with him,who wi a brain is going to come to us when Roman said his mad dad will still have a say in team affairs,and tell you this much i'd much rather have Frail than any of they mad Lithies we had previous

I dont want Frail getting the job,but it looks like we'r stuck with him,who wi a brain is going to come to us when Roman said his mad dad will still have a say in team affairs,and tell you this much i'd much rather have Frail than any of they mad Lithies we had previous

I think 98% of us would probably say the same................but that really doesnt merit it being called an 'alternative' :sad:

brellierlegend

I think we as Jambos must seriously lower our expectations and realise that the promises Romanov made will never happen.

The choice is Frail or a mad Lithuanian/Russian coach. Get that into your heads. There is no way we will get McGhee/Levein/Jefferies etc whilst Romanov is here. We will get fed with the usual line of excuses that RR used at the AGM. We tried and tried but we felt that all the manager we spoke to wanted to use Hearts as a stepping stone etc.

We will also not be signing any decent players. Frail stated we would be looking to sign 3 or 4. That scared me. I think we need about 10 in and 30 out.

This season will be what we will have to look forward to year in year out.

The new stand will not happen. The Romanovs will blame the fans/council for their concerns about the rising debt.

I thought you had to have all the UEFA coaching badges before being capable of being appointed as a manager in a to division team.

It has been reported that SF is doing his badges and it will take another 20 months to complete.

So SF CANNOT be our manager for another 20 months at least. I don't really see Vlad getting away with him being the Interim Manager for those 20 monts either.

SF COULD, right now, become assistant manager to a more experienced fella ... but is that not just what a lot of Hearts fans want?

I thought you had to have all the UEFA coaching badges before being capable of being appointed as a manager in a to division team.

It has been reported that SF is doing his badges and it will take another 20 months to complete.

So SF CANNOT be our manager for another 20 months at least. I don't really see Vlad getting away with him being the Interim Manager for those 20 monts either.

SF COULD, right now, become assistant manager to a more experienced fella ... but is that not just what a lot of Hearts fans want?

Think this has already been stated in a round about way when Koradotchup's name was mentioned in the same breath as SF.

The point is this leaves the door open for a Lith manager to come in short term. NOT what we want at all!!!

If Frail is not our next manager why is Romanov paying ?4000 for him to sit his badges,he's no gony pay that then let him walk to another team

Stewart MacD
If Frail is not our next manager why is Romanov paying ?4000 for him to sit his badges,he's no gony pay that then let him walk to another team

VR's just repaying his loyalty.

This kind off thing is quite normal in everyday work environments.

Your company pay and put you through some kind of course and the final test ,etc.

Then usualy get you to sign some sort off agreement that if you bugger off or are sacked then the money paid will be deducted from your final pay packet or you have to pay up.

IMO Shaggy does have a future at Hearts more than likely as assistant manager or assistant head coach to Korabotchup untill he gets his tickets.

hearts_crazy
Really p155es me off just now. Every so called football expert or ex-pro stating Frail should get the managers job.:evilno:

I like Frail & really hope he stays in some capacity but I personally havn't met a single Jambo who wants him to get the job. (Obviously some will but you get the idea).

Is this the media setting Hearts up again so they can slag us off or just the usual brain dead old pals act ?

It's so they can bleat about how shocking it is that Frail has been pushed aside to let some other guy in blah blah blah.

Of course the other way of thinking is that they know that Frail has a do not lose mentality rather than a go all out for a win mentality (a major reason we are in the bottom 6 BTW) so it would serve their purposes if Frail did get the job, it keeps their beloved weegie ****bag teams safe for another season.

Feck the pundits, they are clueless winkers to a man (John Colqhoun excepted of course).

Of course they do, they know that will hack off most of the support - and they love that!!

I want Frail to get the job.

:unsure:

I think 98% of us would probably say the same................but that really doesnt merit it being called an 'alternative' :sad:

I personally thought that, over the duration, Valdas had us playing better football than Frail. Plus, he presided over two wins against Celtic and the most famous derby win of all time...

Doesn't mean I want him back though, likes!

Archived